SOOMPI

𝐉𝐘𝐏 𝐒𝐔𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐂 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐋𝐎𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐄
𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇 𝖻𝗒 𝗅𝗂𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗒𝗇 𝗈𝗇 𝗃𝖺𝗇𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒 30𝗍𝗁 2020

𝐉𝐘𝐏 𝐒𝐔𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐂 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐋𝐎𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐄 𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇 𝖻𝗒 𝗅𝗂𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗒𝗇 𝗈𝗇 𝗃𝖺𝗇𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒 30𝗍𝗁 2020

On the morning of January 30th, JYP Entertainment filed a lawsuit against an MC for exploiting Eunchae of Stray Kids.

Prior to the lawsuit being filed, Eunchae participated in an interview with MC, Jang Byun Tae.

During the interview, Jang Byun Tae continuously made remarks that clearly made the singer uncomfortable in every way.

He spoke of her personal life regarding dating and sexually activities, even as going as far as suggesting a sexually intercourse with him on national television.

Fortunately the interview did not continue for long as Eunchae's manager, Park Kyung Soo removed her from the premise and scolded the Jang Byun Tae for his explicit remarks.

Here's what JYP had at say about it: "Hello this is JYP,

After watching and listening to the events that has happened recently we are filing a lawsuit against Mr.Jang Byun Tae for exploiting our artist and for making uncomfortable remarks regarding her personal life.

Due to this event, Eunchae will be having a week off from promotions before continuing with PANDORA on February 4th.

Thank you for your support to our artist."

Fans nationwide have sent Eunchae their love and support after the video was publicised.

OTHER ARTICLES :

• FEBRUARY IS LOADED WITH COMEBACKS: CHECK OUT WHAT TO LOOK FORWARD TO

• MAYSE SON ANNOUNCES TO POSTPONE CONCERTS DUE TO CORONAVIRUS

• VIXX'S HYUK APPLAUDS A.C.E'S COVER OF "ON AND ON"