We Got Married 💍 - Meeting

𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁(𝘀):

Eunchae slowly walks over to the place she's said to meet her virtual husband

Eunchae slowly walks over to the place she's said to meet her virtual husband. Her hands lock behind her back, fumbling against each other as her nerves begin to kick in. As she nears the location, she stops in front of the cafe, taking light breaths of air as she calms her nerves down. Once she felt that she was ready, she grabbed the handle of the entrance door and pushed it forward, entering as her hair swayed off her shoulders.

"Annyeonghaseyo," she bowed to the staff as she stood awkwardly at the door, looking for her husband. Suddenly one of the staff taps her shoulder and tells her he hadn't arrived yet. She chuckles awkwardly as she walks up to the counter to order herself a drink to sip on whilst waiting for her virtual husband.

The young female idol sits with her feet swinging back and forth, sipping her drink waiting when the door of the cafe opens up. Eunchae makes eye contact with the male, standing up abruptly to bow. timidly, she greets him with a soft smile. The male smiles back, showcasing his dimples as he advances over to her table and sat down with her. His hair styled neatly and his makeup natural, barely noticeable.

"You're a rookie as well aren't you?" Eunchae pointed to the male who sat in front of her. He nods, smiling at her before introducing himself. Eunchae lightly smiles and introduce herself, her eyes now wandering around the room to find a topic to talk about when he spoke up first.

"Your group is promoting currently aren't they?" Eunchae nods her head, listening to his voice. "Is it tiring?" she shakes her head, saying it's worth losing sleep because she gains energy from seeing her fans cheer for her and the rest of Stray Kids. "You also got your first win on a music program, congratulations," he claps her Eunchae who blushed and thanked him. After a few minutes of getting to know each other, the staff hand Eunchae's virtual husband an envelope, a mission set up by the managers and staff of the show. The two exit the cafe and make their way to where their mission is held, an amusement park.

"Do we have to go on rides?" San asked, looking out of the van window and at the park in the distance. "I think so, but you and your members are on tour right? why aren't you there?" Eunchae inquiries, looking at the amusement park as well. "We came back for a bit to rest before going to the last couple of spots," he said, turning his head to look at the girl. She nods, mouth open as she makes an 'ah' sounds. Upon arriving at the theme park, the staff updated them as to why they were there.

"You two will be spending an hour together to get to know each other before Eunchae leaves for another schedule." Nodding the two immediately scurried off to a few rides, chatting about random things. In 30 minutes the two felt like they've known each other for a long time instead of 45 minutes or what not.

"I have to go now," Eunchae pouted, looking up to the male that stood beside her. He chuckles, patting her head. "Bye bye~" she smiles, giving him a hug before leaving her manager took her to where the other Stray Kids Members were.