Overprotective

Changbin, Felix and Jisung all sat on their living room couch, watching the television like any normal day they had without a schedule. Well they did a modelling gig and then went home to rest. It seemed all the members were relaxed expect for one. This member, since early morning, had been rushing around the dorm with the speed of light, her feet dragging room to room. Every time a member would see her, she would be holding or wearing something new. "Hey, um, Eliana?" Felix called out in english as he and the other two members watched Eunchae run around the dorm frantically. She stopped for a moment and raised an eyebrow at Felix. "What are you doing?" he asked.

"Oh! I'm," she looked down at her outfit. "Do I look okay? Should I change? Urgh I don't know!" she cried, lightly tugging on her black roots as she stomped towards her room.

Chan, who just left his room, moved to the side, avoiding the troubled female with a curious face. He points to the direction she had left to and turned to the three boys sitting on the couch. "What's wrong with babygirl?" he asked, taking a seat on the far right of the couch.

"No idea," all three of them answered in unison as Jeongin and Seungmin exited their rooms after hearing Eunchae groan in despair. No one knew what was going on and why she was complaining so much. It wasn't like her to complain this much.

The female exited her room, wearing a pink floral dress. She enters the living and spins for her members that sat in the room. "What'ca think?" she asked as the boys gave her a thumbs up. She glanced down and frowns. "Too girly," she comments and walks back into her room to change. After more outfit changes, she opts for a pair of black jeans, a white cropped sweater and her black docs. "Better," she smiled and entered the living room where most of the boys sat. The only member missing being Hyunjin.

"Okay now I'm," she looked around the room, freaking out. "Where's my—" she's cut off by the missing member who held a black LV handbag by its gold chains in his left hand and the female's phone in right.

"Here's your bag, your phone," he gave them to Eunchae with a smile. "I prepared some tissues and female necessities — just in case! and a small pack of makeup for touchups when you're alone," he proudly stated as the female gave him a look. "What? My girl has those stuff in her bag all the time," he commented as he flipped his nonexistent long hair.

Giggling, Eunchae got on her tippy toes and kissed Hyunjin's cheek before rushing to the front door. "Okay, I'll be back by six, dinner's already made and don't break anything!~" just as she finished, the door bell rang. She squealed before sighing and containing herself.

Hyunjin hummed as he stood blocking the other member's view of who was at the door. "Bye have fun!" turning back around he notices the dark gazes of his members.

"What was that and where is she going?" Minho asked, his voice deeper than usual.

"I never gave her permission to leave the dorm," Chan said as he glared at the door.

Hyunjin sighed. "Let her be, she's an adult and knows how to care for herself," he waved his hand nonchalantly.

"That didn't answer Minho hyung's question," Jisung commented as they looked at their tallest member with expectation.

"Noona's on a date, let her live a little," he shrugged, going back to his room.

Chan then cracked a smile, standing up on his feet. "Oh yeah! She told me about that two weeks ago!"