Instagram Live

𝘦𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳
𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘤 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘬𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘯

Eunchae sat in her dorm room, her phone in hand as she laid back on her bed, her back against its bed-frame. She sat still, lightly humming waiting for fans to enter her instagram livestream. And when it reached over five thousand viewers, she began her livestream. "Hi everyone~" she softly spoke, her eyes showing signs of tiredness. "Unnie you look tired? Are you okay?" Eunchae read off the screen, she moved her body, turning to lay on her left side. "I'm fine, don't worry about me~" she smiled.

"Eliana Son its three am go to sleep," the female snickered a laugh. "Well mum, its only midnight here in Korea," she sassed, sticking out her tongue as she jokingly fought with the commenter. "Is it true you dislike YG? Maybe? Why do you agree?" she chuckled at her words. The girl continued talking to her fans when she noticed someone had commented asking why she didn't go live on V live instead. "Why are you using Instagram and not V live? Because Chanie is most likely going to do a V live at his studio," she replied, a sassy tone laced into her voice. "I'm sorry I'm feeling very sassy today," she chuckled.

"Do you plan on collaborating with TREASURE in the future?" Eunchae read the comment, the female moved once more, trying to get comfortable in her bed as she pulled her blanket over her legs. "I want to collaborate with them," she smiled. "I already have few songs in mind that I want some of the members to feature on. I've already worked with Hyunsuk," she sleepily rubbed her eye.

As she was reading the comments, a knock was heard on her door. The female glanced up and told the person to enter the room. Its Hyunjin. "Noona I need help," he pouted off screen. Eunchae glanced at him with curious eyes. She was staying in the Stray Kids dorms because she couldn't go home for New Years. "Miyoungie is mad at me," he continued to pout as Eunchae sighed.

"Okay what did you do?" she asked, not surprised that one of her good friends was mad at hyunjin aka her boyfriend. "Did you say something about her family or?" she interrogated, giving him a deadly look.

"Aniya!~ I would never say anything bad about her family!" he defended, whaling his arms around. "I woke her up from her nap..." he quietly spoke as he played with his fingers in a shy manner.

i don't know what's happening but eunchae's face tells me its bad
ㅋㅋㅋ 그는 죽었
chae doesn't look impressed with hyunjin 😂

"Yah," she spoke softly as the male lifted his head at her voice. "You should be taking care of her. She's been super busy with PANDORA, tour and her company," she informed her member with a concerned expression. "She doesn't get enough sleep," Hyunjin looked at his feet as his older member scolded him. "If you want her to not be mad anymore, treat her to food and cuddle her till she falls back to sleep," Eunchae advised, giving Hyunjin a soft smile.

"Okay, thank you noona!" Hyunjin beamed, rushing out of the room to fix his problem with his girlfriend. Eunchae laughed at him, watching and listening as he left the dorms in a rushed manner.

"Cute," she spoke through a chuckled before turning back to her livestream. "What happened? Hyunjin had a problem and asked me how to fix it," she chuckled. "San? What about him?" She mumbled, reading the comments. "My cutie keke," Eunchae read out loud before bursting into a big smile. "Hi Sanie!~" she giggled, smiling widely as she waved cutely to the camera.

OMG HI SAN
they're so cuteee 🥺🥺🥺
i'm soft for sanchae
her smile when she saw his comment 🥺
i love them

"Go spend time with you family Sanie!" the female scolded as she giggles. She tuned over and checks the time on her alarm clock, noticing its almost two in the morning she decided to end the livestream. "Okay everyone, it's getting late so I'm going to head to bed!~" she informed her fans. "Bye bye!~"