SOOMPI

𝐊𝐐 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐒 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐁𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐃𝐔𝐎 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐈𝐒𝐓 𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐙 𝐑𝐀𝐄𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍!
𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇 𝖻𝗒 𝖼.𝗄𝖺𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗇 𝗃𝗎𝗅𝗒 𝟣𝟩𝗍𝗁 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟢

It seems KQ Entertainment are not only gearing up for their soloist Eunchae's promotion with her new song, 'BEE' and their boy group ATEEZ and their upcoming comeback, but are also preparing to debut a new duo?

Late last week, it was rumoured that the entertainment's female artists, Eunchae and ATEEZ Raehyun were to debut as a duo under their label after fans caught the two filming something in Hongdae.

On July 17th, KQ released an official statement regarding the rumours of a female duo debut with the two mentioned idols.

KQ states: "Hello this is KQ,
We have noticed the fair amount of fans asking whether or not we plan to debut our artists, Eunchae and Raehyun as duo.
Although we have thought about debuting the two as a duo, we unfortunately have to confirm these rumours to be false.
We have brought the topic of debuting the two as duo to both Eunchae and Raehyun, however after much discussion, the girls and us have come to an agreement that is not the best timing for the duo.
As of now, Eunchae plans to focuse on her solo schedules and career whereas Raehyun will be continuing on with her web-drama and ATEEZ promotions.
Thank you."

What are your thoughts?
Let us know in the comments!

OTHER ARTICLES :

• WATCH : JINGHUA TALK ABOUT HER FUTURE IN NEW YOUTUBE VIDEO

• ONEUS KIRIKA TO GO ON HIATUS DUE TO HEALTH REASONS

• WATCH : ITZY BORAM SUPPORT FELLOW LABEL MATE STRAY KIDS AND THEIR SONG "EASY"