fan message

"dear loves,
annyeong.
it's been some time since we've had a deep conversation right?
where do we begin? should we start from the beginning?
it's nearly been three years loves. that is crazy to think about now that i look back on my life as a trainee.
i remember like it was just yesterday when i was throwing a tantrum when my older brother was invited to korea.
i wanted to be with him so badly.
minwoo was too young to understand but somehow my parents trusted jay to take care of me when we left for korea in late 2009.
i spend majority of my time in korea with the international soccer team, watching my brother play till that faithful that changed my life.
on july 10 2010, a scouter approached me when i was returning home from school and asked if i wanted to be celebrating.
i was naive and agreed immediately.
that was the day my life changed entirely.
i told my family what had happened that day and i recall being scolded by my mum.
she was upset i spoke to a stranger. but at the same time, she was excited i had found something to occupy myself with when jay would be away training.
i remember the audition. i sang empire state of my mind and danced terribly to a random beat they had provided. i performed in front of 2pm sunbaenim and wonder girls sunbaenim.
it's crazy to think about.
since then, i began officially training under jyp entertainment and moved to live in korea with jay.
training was difficult.
everyone had the same struggles or similar ones.
dieting. perfecting. keeping up to date with school work.
it was tiring.
i thought many times of giving up and returning home to australia and continue school. that was till someone approached me.
he said i was talented and invited me to his group of trainees.
i felt like i belonged with them. they became my family in a short amount of time i had known them.
those trainees were stray kids.
they gave me hope when i was on the verge of quitting being an idol but, together, we were able to debut in 2019.
it was a crazy experience.
i felt adrenaline each time i stepped onto the stage to perform.
it was such an experience.
and to share it with those boys was something that i will never forget.
i reminisce my early days and watch myself grow as an adult and professional idol.
it's insane to see how far we have come.
now in 2021, i live happily in my own apartment, work independently with my music and am surrounded by the greatest people i have ever known.
it's been an amazing ride loves,
here's to more to come."

NOTE ! it's done!
the book of eunchae has come to an end, what a historical moment of my account,, lol just kidding beans :3
a second book is being taken into consideration but i'd to know if you guys would like to see one like my nct book :)
also let me know what other kinds of books you want to see me try ( not new member books,, i want to expand my account :3 )
till next time!