Canelled Schedules

𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐘 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐒 𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐃𝐔𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐑𝐔𝐒 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊
𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇 𝖻𝗒 𝗃𝗎𝗇𝗃𝗎𝗇𝗂𝖾 𝗈𝗇 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗁 𝟣𝟤𝗍𝗁 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟢

𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐘 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐒 𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐃𝐔𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐑𝐔𝐒 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊 𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇 𝖻𝗒 𝗃𝗎𝗇𝗃𝗎𝗇𝗂𝖾 𝗈𝗇 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗁 𝟣𝟤𝗍𝗁 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟢

Stray Kids' Eunchae had been promoting as a soloist since early January and has been focusing on her solo career in Korea, ultimately having to sit out of Stray Kids' latest tour in North America.

On March 10th, Eunchae could be seen being escorted out from Inkigayo after pre-recording her comeback stage for her latest song 'Yes No Maybe' and 'SObeR'. Many have seen the singer's sadden expression and has been questioning it since.

It was later revealed on March 11th that Eunchae would be ending all solo schedules due to recent coronavirus outbreak alerts were made in South Korea.

Here is JYP Entertainment's official statement:
"Hello this is JYP,
Speaking on behalf of our artist, Eunchae, we are sad to announce that she will be ending all solo schedules due to the COVID-19 outbreak alerts that have been spreading around Korea.
She is sadden by the news and would like to humbly apologise to the fans who have worked extremely hard to support her new album and songs.
Full refunds will be given to all the fans who were meant to participate in her fansign events and under the wishes of our artist and colleague, JW Entertainment, who also manages Eunchae, we will be sending personalised items to all the fans who will be refunded.
We apologise for the inconvenience and hope the fans understand these circumstances."

Eunchae even notified her fans online via her personal instagram and twitter account about the cancellation of her schedules. Apologising for the inconvenience and how the issue shall be handled regarding the refunds of fansigning events and much more.

Here is her statement:
"I am so sorry for the inconvenience. My schedule has been cancelled due to the COVID-19 outbreak and I deeply apologise to all the fans who has worked hard to be accepted into all my planned fansigns. As a way to apologise, I have talked to both my company and JW Entertainment to send personalised gifts to all the fans who will be given a refund for the fansigns.
I love you all, Eunchae"

What are your thoughts on this situation?
Let us know in the comments!

OTHER ARTICLES :

• ATEEZ RAEHYUN SEEN OUT WITH TXT'S YEONJUN

• MAYSE SON MAKES GREAT RETURN IN NCT 127'S KICK IT MUSIC VIDEO!

• TOP 20 IDOLS WHO ROCKS RED HAIR