Dancing V-Live

┌.•∘◌⋅⋆❀⋆⋅◌∘•..•∘◌⋅⋆❀⋆⋅◌∘•.┐
|      underline italics = comments |
└.•∘◌⋅⋆❀⋆⋅◌∘•..•∘◌⋅⋆❀⋆⋅◌∘•.┘

𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁(𝘀):

Eunchae sets up her manager's phone on the stand as she shuffled backwards, seeing if she fitted into the frame

Eunchae sets up her manager's phone on the stand as she shuffled backwards, seeing if she fitted into the frame. "Is it on?" she questioned innocently, gazing into the camera with curious eyes. "Oh! Annyeong STAY!!~~" she waved enthusiastically. "I'm in the practice room by myself," she said, leaving forward as she looked at the left side of the screen, scanning the comments. "Chris oppa is in his studio, producing," she answered the fans questions of the other members' whereabouts. "I don't know where the other members are, I only know that Chris oppa is producing."

She leaned back onto the wall where she sat up the V live. Playing with her hair subconsciously, she turns to face the door when it opened. "Oh?" her mouth hung open as she stared at the person who entered.

"Noona, do you know where I.Nie is?" Hyunjin questioned offscreen. Eunchae shook her head, asking if he had called the maknae, though he never answers his phone. "I already did, he didn't answer" he answered. "As per usual."

"Do you want me to try?" Hyunjin nods, walking over to sit with the girl in the middle of the practice room. "Okie~" she says in a childish voice, grabbing her phone and dialing a number. It rings for a few moments before a voice is heard over the phone. "I.Nie? Where are you?" She questioned, unconsciously pouting.

"Eunchae is so cute," Hyunjin nods, acknowledging the comment. "I.N answers Eunchae but not Hyunjin, haha," Hyunjin pouts. "He only picks up Eunchae noona's calls."

"He's at the cafe," Eunchae said after ending her call with Jeongin. Hyunjin, standing to leave the practice room. "Okay bye?" she questioned in english. "Get Chan? I don't think he would want us to disturb him~" she pouted. "Originally, I wanted to just — dance for us unnie!! DALLA DALLA!" she read the comments.

"Oh! Chaeryeongie taught me it!" she giggles standing and moving backwards, checking the camera frame to see if she was still in the frame. Eunchae walls over to the stereo and changes the song to DALLA DALLA by ITZY. Upon finishing, she lightly smiled and slides in front of the camera.

that was SmOOtH
chaeryeong would be proud!!
unnie looks so cute dancing to dalla dalla!!
go to chan please~

"Visit Chris?" she thinks for awhile. "I'm pretty sure he's really busy...sorry babySTAYs!~" Eunchae giggles, scrolling through the comments that appeared on her phone.

DID SHE JUST—
EUNCHAE KNOWS ABOUT BABYSTAYS AKDNAJD
I SCREAMED
DOES EUNCHAE AND CHAN HAVE SECRET TWITTER ACCOUNTS???!!!
ABORT MISSION!! ABORT!!

Eunchae winks at the camera teasingly as she reads the comment. Giggling at the fans panicky reactions. Her eyes scanning through both comments and her playlist of songs. "I like this song," she mumbled, playing BLACKSWAN by Yedam. Subconsciously, she begins to sing along, bobbing her head to the beat. She looks into the camera, making eye contact with the screen and its viewers.

THE WAY SHE LOOKED UP DNAJDNS
IM IN LOVE WITH YOU
EUNCHAE NOTICE MEEEEEE

"You've been noticed~" she winked. "I'm gonna put on some songs to dance to, is that okay?" reading the flying yes's. Eunchae stands and stretches slightly before choosing random songs to dance to. As she finishes, the practice room door opens to reveal the most requested member. "Annyeong oppa~" she waves, slightly panting.

Chan chuckles. "Ppalli~ Its time to head home~" his voice filled the room, sweet and gentle. As if he was talking to a baby, which Eunchae was. Her eyes gleamed under the lights of the practice room. She prances to grab her things and shuts the stereo off.

"Bye Bye babySTAYs!!~~" Eunchae giggles, ending the V live with a kiss before clutching onto Chan's arm, her bag slung on the other side. The two exit the JYP building and was driven home by their manager.