ATEEZ's First Win

Eunchae was at M! Countdown, promoting as per usual. She couldn't participate in Stray Kids' recent comeback; Side Effects. She was sad about it, however she knew it would be better for her to focus on her solo promotions instead, otherwise she would be drained from exhaustion and STAYs would be mad at her for not properly resting. She had just finished her stage and was waiting for the announcement of the winner for the week. She was nominated for the week however didn't believe she deserved the win. After eating and resting, a staff from the broadcast called the idol to the stage where the remaining performing acts stood waiting. It was crowded and Eunchae found it difficult to get onto the stage without either falling or tripping over. However with the help of virtual husband and his band, she was able to get onto the stage with ease.

"Thank you~" she thanked San who escorted her to other side of the MCs in english. He smiles and stands with the rest of ATEEZ. They were also nominated for this weeks winner. Although Eunchae wanted to win this weeks trophy, she believed ATEEZ deserved it more. Waiting for the announcement of the winner, Eunchae rocks lightly on her feet. CLC standing behind her, ready to catch her incase she fell. And results were in. As the scores were being counted, camera began to pan from Eunchae and ATEEZ. Eunchae smiles and holds a peace sign and waved to fans.

"Congratulations ATEEZ!" Eunchae smiles brightly and applauded the boys who were now in tears. As Hongjoong makes his speech, the female takes noticed of all the members crying. Her hearts shatters at the sight. When the leader of the group finished his speech, idols begin to exit the stage, congratulating the boys.

"Congratulations!!" Eunchae cheered, running over to hug the members. ATEEZ thank her and ATINY, celebrating this glorious day that they won first place. San smiles brightly, picking up Eunchae and spinning her around with happiness written all over his face. Though there were tears, Eunchae knew he was happy. The JYP artist stayed on stage with the boys, interacting with fans as she waves and giggles at the boys on stage with her.