Eunchae visits Naeun and Gunhoo

𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁(𝘀): 𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗺 𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗸𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗱

Eunchae returned home to Korea after the group's performance in Paris. She did tour around the country and took many photos and bought souvenirs for friends, family and more. She spent the first few days back resting and unpacking. Today she had a schedule however they began in the afternoon and she was notified by Hongjoong that both San and Seonghwa had also returned to rest.

Deciding to visit the two, she hopped into her car, bought by her manager as a birthday gift when she was of age, and drove to their dorm. Obviously she didn't go empty handed, so she bought food with her. She greeted the lady at the front and made her way up to their dorm. Once she reached their dorm door, she rings the doorbell and waits for one of the two to answer.

"Hi hi!" she giggled as Seonghwa lets the female inside the dorm. She shows the bag of food to him, causing him to smile.

"I'll go get San. Can you set up the food?" Eunchae nodded and began preparing the food on the living room table, standing to grab plates and utensils for the three of them. Once she finished the set up, she sat down on the couch, waiting for the two. San entered, wearing a black hoodie, groaning as he sat besides Eunchae. The male wrapped his arms around her waist, groaning and cuddling into her. Seonghwa chuckles and sits on the ground by the edge of their coffee table.

"Yah, San-ah, get up and eat," Eunchae giggled, pushing his off of her small frame. The male groans and gets up, grabbing the chopsticks from the table before eating with a frown. "Why are you so frowny?" She questioned, poking San's cheek. San shrugs and continues to eat the food she had provided for both him and Seonghwa.

"Oppa," Eunchae called Seonghwa, who looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "I need to start going to my schedule, sorry if i can't help pack up," she pouted. Seonghwa gave her a smile and nodded, waving her goodbye as she stood up from her seat. "I'll come visit later," Eunchae ruffled San's hair before exiting the dorm.

•••

Eunchae made it to Naeun's and Gunhoo's home, gifts in hand of course. The female took the stairs up to their level and smiled at the camera that was in the corner of her door. She rang the door bell and waited for the door to be answered. "Eunchae!" Jooho smiled when she answered the door. Eunchae smiled and waved, entering the soccer player's home and took off her shoes.

"Eun unnie!!" Naeun yelled, her little feet carrying her to hug the idol, who kneeled down to her height and hugged the child back.

"Aigoo!!" Eunchae states, lifting Naeun up and spinning around whilst the small child clutched onto her neck for safety. "I've missed you so much! Wah! Naeunie grew up so much!" she awed, placing the small child down and patting her head. Naeun giggles and thanks Eunchae before running away and laughing. "Wah! Gunhoo grew up a lot since I lost saw him~" the idol smiled, going over to the toddler who smiled up at her.

"Oppa, how are you?" Eunchae asked her friend as she held Gunhoo in her arms, watching as the children's father made them lunch.

"I've been good," Jooho smiled. "What about you and your brother?" He asked, mixing the kimchi fried rice that he had made.

"We're okay," The girl smiled. "Jinwoo oppa is training alot so I don't see him as much and I have my promotions going on so it's hard to get together," the 20 year old stated, playing with Gunhoo's small fingers.

•••

"Annyeong oppa! Naeunie, i'll see you soon!" Eunchae waved goodbye to the trio with a smile before leaving to go back to Ateez's dorm.