Eunchae VS YG | KPOP JUNKEE

Eunchae is known for many things.

She's first of all an amazing singer and dancer, She's the literal wife of ATEEZ's San and She's a whole mother figure to all 2000 — 2004 idols but overall, this — this is the one thing I love about this girl.

The fact Eunchae openly shades YG publicly on both her Youtube channel and Social Media is just so savage to me

If you didn't already know, Eunchae is extremely close to yg's new boy group: TREASURE due to her relationship with its member; Bang Yedam.

Firstly, here's a background check of the two's relationship:

So, Eunchae is Yedam's tutor and has been since he was in his last year of middle school, surprising I know, the two were already close in 2016 when Stray Kids went to YG for the company battle in their survival show however their relationship wasn't mentioned.

Eunchae goes to YG often in order to tutor not only Yedam but also TREASURE's maknae line which consists of: Yedam, Doyoung, Haruto, Jungwoo and Junghwan. She even has a Youtube video with them on her YouTube channel: Eliana Son where she tutored them in their dorms.

Going back to our original topic: Eunchae shading YG.

Eunchae openly speaks her mind and opinions of recent events in the K-pop world so when Seungri was exposed for providing prostitution and so much more, she sure didn't hold back with her words.

When a fan asked for her opinion of the scandal during a livestream, this was what she had to say about it:

"I'm not surprised. YG enjoys throwing his artists under the bus and locking them up in their dungeon. To be honest, I never liked him in Big Bang nor did I like him as a person. From the very beginning I had a bad gut feeling towards him."

My gosh.

But it didn't stop there, as mentioned previously, she tutors the maknaes of TREASURE and after their survival show Eunchae commented on YG's decisions that he made whilst the show went on.

This is what she had said: "I feel like YG didn't know what he wanted with the show. I felt like he knew he wanted Yedam to debut but wanted to make a survival show because its a YG thing. I don't appreciate YG survival shows because he emotionally stresses the boys out by lowering their hopes of debuting."

I could go on with her words but my favourite YG shade she has thrown is a photo she posted with TREASURE on her Instagram with the caption: 'visiting my babies in their dungeon 💓'

I mean how much more savage could she get?!

And when she got called out for her dislike of YG she explained why she felt so bitter to him.

This is what she said: "As much as I appreciate him for bring some of the greatest groups alive such as Big Bang, 2NE1, Epik High and all their other artists, I can't help but be bitter to him because of his ways of creating groups. I cannot think of one group or artist he has debuted that haven't been on a survival show — aside from BLACKPINK. It's like he enjoys seeing his artists and trainees suffer from his harsh remarks and crushing their hopes of debuting. Its like he doesn't care for his artists. I mean, he threw Hanbin oppa under the bus along with Seungri after their scandals, they should've at least tried to defend them but I guess the scandal became to much. TREASURE are also my babies, I adore them so much and I'm so sad that they had to experience such pain like TREASURE BOX. They all deserved to debut. And it's so sad that they have such wonderful artists like BLACKPINK, LEE HI and iKON but don't promote them properly."

In conclusion, Eunchae completely dislikes YG and its company.