Hang Out with NCT DREAM

Today was an ordinary day and Eunchae promised to Jeno and the other DREAMIES to spend the day with the six of them, yes. all six members. Did she start regretting it? Possibly. Due to their hangout, she had to sadly cancel plans with San, which sucks because he's leaving her soon to go tour and she has promotions to focus on. Eunchae got ready for the day and made her way to SM Entertainment in her manager's car. "Oppa, are you going to be my chauffeur for today?" she asked him, staring at the road with her phone in her hands, texting her boyfriend. Her manager gives her a short look before letting out a loud sigh that caused her to laugh. "Why?! Do you not like being my chauffeur?!" she whined, tucking some of her newly dyed brown hair behind her ear.

Her phone suddenly vibrates in her hands, signalling she has received a notification from something. Glancing down at it, the idol smiles upon noticing the contact.

my baby 🥺💙
can i pack you in
my suitcase instead?
so you'll be with me
24/7?

baby
thats not how it works
one i'd suffocate in there
and two i have promotions :((

my baby 🥺💙
no. i don't it.
i want you to come 🥺

aww baby so do i
but you know when duty calls

my baby 🥺💙
okay :((
can we at least facetime
everyday?

yes baby 💙💙
stay safe on tour
or else we're done 😤

my baby 🥺💙
o shit
better stay safe and healthy
🤪🤪

Eunchae giggles at his messages and looks up after noticing the car had stopped moving. She spots her cousin's company and texts him to exit the front gate with the other members, informing him of the car's whereabouts. In a matter of minutes, the DREAMIES had noisily made their way into Eunchae's manager's car. "Ah so noisy!~" she held her ear as the boys settled into the car with a laugh. "Where do you want to go first?" she asked as the boys began yelling out ideas. The most audible thing she heard was food and she didn't want to pass up the chance of food so, they went to a cafe that Mayse had recommended them prior to their hang out.

Jaemin had gone to order for everyone whilst they sat at a table in the furthest corner away from the entrance and any large windows. When the 00 liner came back the group began talking about their careers as idols. "I'm shock you boys aren't resting after your DREAM shows," the female commented, her head resting in her palm.

The boys shrugged. "Noona is also busy," Jisung commented with a small smile which caused her to smile. "We really like noona's recent album!~" the six of them gave her two thumbs up, making her laugh.

"Thank you thank you," she slightly bowed before digging into her bag. "I actually have some albums ready for you boys," she chuckles, handing the boys their respective signed albums.

"Wah! Thank you noona!~" they all beamed at her in unison, making Eunchae aw at their cuteness. Suddenly their number was called so Jaemin went to get their order. After going to the cafe, that had decided to hang out in the park and play sport games such as soccer and frisbee.