Comfort

"Eli, do you want to talk about it?" Chan knocked softly on her door as she sniffled, knees tucked tightly against her chest as she tried calming her heavy breathing from the long period of crying she had done beforehand. "I'm coming in," he warned, opening the door. Seeing her state, Chan couldn't help but frown deeply at her appearance. Her eyes were red and swollen, nose runny and dried tears stained her cheeks. "Oh babygirl," he frowned, fastly walking over to her side and engulfed her into a hug. "Don't worry Eliana. You both are going to be fine," he reassured her.

The female sniffled in his chest. "It's all my fault. I shut him out. Maybe we should just break up. I don't deserve him," she frowned into Chan's chest. The thought of being a stranger to San made her heart break into pieces as her mind ran through various situations of them acting like they never met before in their life. "I don't want to loose him..." she cried, tears now beginning to fall down her cheeks.

"I promise you it'll be okay," Chan stroked her hair, his other hand rubbing slow circles on her back as she tried calming her breathing once more. "Just talk to him okay?"

Eunchae glanced up at him. "Can you stay with me while I do it?" she asked in a soft voice. Chan's eyes soften and gave her a small nod. He watches as the female reaches and grabs her phone, unlocking it and opening to her boyfriend's contact. The female's thumb hovered over his number, debating whether or not if she should call or not. "Maybe he doesn't want to talk to me," she immediately interjected. placing her phone down in her lap.

Chan sighed and grabbed her phone, dialing San's number and placing it on loud speaker. Eunchae gasps quietly as she anxiously waiting for the male to answer his phone. "He's not going to —" she was cut off when the call connected and he had answered the call.

"What?" his voice was emotionless. Eunchae mentally pictured him blank faced as he held his phone by his ear. "Are you going to say something or not? If not, I'm ending the call."

"Hi..." she spoke quietly, picking up the phone and placing it closer to her for him to hear her better. "I don't know if you're still mad at me or not...but..." the girl's eyes wandered around her room, trying to find the words to describe how she was feeling. "I miss you..." she said breathlessly. "I know I'm at fault for not contacting for a long time...I didn't want to worry you...But I think I caused us to fight...I don't deserve you. We don't have to continue our relationship...being friends will make me just as happy..." she finished her small speech, tears unknowingly running down her cheeks.

"Ani," San told her softly. "I don't want to be friends." Eunchae thought of the worse outcomes. He didn't want to be friends and wanted to become strangers once more. "We're dating. And couples fight. I just wish you'd tell me your troubles so I could help."

"I know now..." Eunchae voiced to him. "So...We're fine right?"

"Eung. We're okay."