Fansign

Eunchae sat down at the small table that was set up in the middle of the stage at her fan meet venue. She wore her white dress stage outfit to the event and had a baby pale pink fluffy blanket with her to cover her legs, keeping them warm from the freezing cold. She did a small introductions for the fans and soon sat down to begin the event. The first few fans were exquisite and provided her various gifts ranging from headbands, flower crowns to plushies. "Unnie," the next fan walked onto the stage wearing Stray Kids merch from their concert. Eunchae automatically noticed and pointed at it, asking if she attended the concert. "Oh, no my friend got it for me," the fan informed with a small smile. "Unnie I have a question for you," the red haired singer glanced up at the fan with cute eyes which made the fan melt. "Are you going to date San oppa?" she asked as Eunchae tilted her head to the side slightly.

"Right now I'm still under my dating ban," Eunchae informed, shutting the album and handing it to the fan who held it close to their chest. "But its ending soon so maybe!" she beamed as the fan mentally squealed. After thanking each other, the fan ran down the stairs and to her seat.

As the event went on, Eunchae received many questions regarding her dating ban and her relationship with San. The singer answered her fans questions freely, sometimes being scolded by her manager and some of the staff which made her laugh. Throughout the fansign, the singer received flower crowns, headbands, sunglasses, plushies and some gifts that represent her fellow members. A fan had given Eunchae a rubber ducky which made the girl laugh and sing the song all knew all to well. After signing all the fan albums and talking to the attenders, Eunchae's staff unprepared the table she once sat on. The singer was given a microphone and her comeback song; BABE began playing. The fans sang along with the idol as she pranced around the stage with a large bow headband on her head and large red frame glasses that hung on the bridge of her nose.

"Did everyone have a good time?!" she shouted, not using the microphone as she skipped around the stage with a giggle. Her fans cheered at her happy aurora as she jumped and moved around on the somewhat slippery stage. "I love you!" she giggled, waving goodbye to her fans as she jumped off the stage with her manager's hand lightly grabbing her wrist and pulling her away from the venue stage.