🥰 Times Fans Were Killed By Chae-Jin 😍

Eunchae was a famous trainee before debuting. So, while Eunchae was a trainee and Woojin was a contestant on Produce 101 season 2, she had gone to watch his performance during position evaluation. When it was Woojin's turn to perform with his group, he saw Eunchae immediately and waved at her. Eunchae waved at him and waved his slogan lightly in her hands. Some fans noticed her and took photos of the girl whilst squealing quietly.

♡♡♡

It was the final episode of Produce 101 season 2. Eunchae has gone to show support for Woojin, Daehwi and Jihoon; mainly Woojin. She held his slogan in her hands, waving it and cheering whenever he appeared on the big screen. Fans noticed her and began taking photos of her and sharing them all over the media. He saw her when performing Hands On Me and started winking at her direction. Fans went wild for it.

♡♡♡

Stray Kids were performing at MAMA 2018 and they were sitting down at their seats, watching. It was Wanna One's performance and fans were cheering loudly for them. Eunchae was cheering as well, softly singing along to the songs they performed. Smiling and giggling as she watches Woojin take off his jacket to throw before going into the breakdown of Burn It Up. The camera caught him doing his action then moved to Eunchae who blushed and waved before the camera went back to Wanna One. Fans cheered loudly at her as well as their performance.

♡♡♡

At MAMA 2018, Stray Kids had won Rookie Of The Year and stood up to get their award, while standing and making their way down, they had passed Wanna One. Woojin, Daehwi and Jihoon have stood up to congratulate her, so she stopped walking and high-fived Daehwi and Jihoon before hugging Woojin. Woojin patted her head as she made her way back to her members; who were already going tot he stage.

♡♡♡

Stray Kids were at an event and backstage, there were various game machines. A few members of Wanna One were playing on the games when Stray Kids arrived. Immediately, Eunchae went and hugged Woojin, their hug lasted nearly a minute, and would've gone longer if Daehwi hadn't whined for a hug. After hugging the 17 year old boy and Jihoon, she stood in front of the basketball game machine, Woojin standing behind her with Chan. The boy subconsciously grabbed her waist and pulled her in front of him, wrapping his arms around her waist when Chan went to play it.

♡♡♡

"Oppa, I want that one~" Eunchae points at a sparrow plush in a vending machine that both her and Chan passed. "Can we try to get it?~" she puffs out her cheeks, aegyo coming into the scene.

"By we, you mean me right?" Chan raised an eyebrow at the girl who giggles and nods. Sighing the two went over to the claw machine and after three try's, Chan got Eunchae the sparrow plushie she desired.

"I'm going to name him..." She thinks and looks at the plush in her arms. "Woo." she fake cheers.

♡♡♡

It was Wanna One's last week of being Wanna One. Eunchae had came back from Thailand early to attend the group's concert and to surprise Woojin, along with Daehwi and Jihoon; mainly Woojin though. During the performances, Eunchae cheered and held a Woojin slogan that she had bought. When the concert ended, she went backstage and met with the group, being greeted with hugs and hellos. Woojin literally picked her up and swung her around, which made her squeal. They took photos and uploaded them on Instagram.

"Date already."