ALLKPOP

𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐁𝐔𝐌
𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇 𝖻𝗒 𝗃.𝗃𝗈𝗁𝗇𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝗇 𝖺𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗅 𝟣𝟪𝗍𝗁 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟢

former STRAY KIDS member, Eunchae who had her last single comeback with the group's song, On Track is preparing for her repackaged album after her mini album, DAZE!

Eunchae shocked fans with an unexpected Instagram story of a tropical view, teasing her new music video that is said to be filmed in Long Beach, California and the White Sands National Monument in New Mexico.

JW Entertainment answers to questions fans have been recently asking since the Instagram story, confirming Eunchae's comeback preparation to the world.

JW states: "Eunchae is currently wrapping up filming for her comeback set in late April.
We, the company, used this as an opportunity for Eunchae to show fans a different side of her and allowed her to enjoy herself whilst filming her music video.
This repackaged album contains songs written by Eunchae and various idol friends of hers and we hope fans will enjoy them just as much as the company does.
Thank you."

𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿:
은채는 현재 4 월 말에 그녀의 컴백 세트 촬영을 마무리하고있다.
우리 회사는이를 은채가 팬들에게 다른면을 보여줄 수있는 기회로 사용했으며 뮤직 비디오를 촬영하면서 자신을 즐길 수있게했습니다.
이 재 포장 된 앨범에는 은채와 그녀의 다양한 아이돌 친구들이 작곡 한 노래가 포함되어 있으며 팬들도 회사처럼 즐길 수 있기를 바랍니다.
감사합니다.

What are your thoughts?
Let us know in the comments!

OTHER ARTICLES :

ATEEZ RAEHYUN TEASES FANS OF UPCOMING PROJECT

• ONEUS KIRIKA SHOWS SUPPORT TO HER MEMBERS ON KINGDOM

• WONHO SIGNED WITH HIGHLINE ENTERTAINMENT AS A SOLO ARTIST + LAUNCHES SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS