dancing in the rain

san was finishing his last schedule of the day with ateez when he noticed it would be raining tonight. he frowns, locking his phone after sending a message to his loving girlfriend about the sudden weather change. originally, the pair planned a comfy evening out to go star gazing, however, thanks to the rain - that changed their plans. now instead of going stargazing, eunchae suggested a nice movie night instead, which san agreed.

"alright here we are sanie," his manager commented loudly as the pink-haired male turned his gaze out the window to see the familiar building of his girlfriend's apartment complex. thanking the older male, he grabs his bag and exits, covering his head with one of his hands as he rushes to the sheltered area of the entrance, waving goodbye to his members and manager. sighing, he quietly and politely begins his journey to eunchae's apartment, double checking to ensure no crazy fans was following him.

approaching closer to her apartment, he quickly keys in the keypad and closes the door behind him, setting his bag by the door and releasing a deep sigh as he collapsed onto the couch. the sound of pattering feet entered his ears, his head turning to glance over the back of the couch to find a black-haired eunchae wearing fluffy pyjamas, her hair tied into a messy bun - wearing a face mask. "oh you're here?" she casually approached me and pressed a light peck against san's lips. nodding the male watches her sit beside him, opening his arms for a hug. lightly chuckle, the girl settles in his open arms as they close around her waist, her head leaning on his chest as she stared up at him with a smile. "wanna do a face mask with me?" she asked san.

"sure," san chuckled reluctantly, releasing eunchae as she jumped up with glee and rushed to grab her beauty products and began the spa treatment. once the face mask was on him, the stray kids member lets out a soft giggle and pulls out her phone to take picture for memories. "what movie are we watching?" he asked as he opened netflix. the female shrugs, her inaudible actions tells him that he could choose the film they'd most likely forget by the first half. the couple sat, cuddling and watching a k-drama that sam had found randomly, their face masks removed as eunchae ate from a bag of chips, the plastic packaging set between the pair.

the sound of rain hitting concrete overlapped the sounds of the k-drama that played on eunchae's living room tv, the sound increasing as the rain got heavier. glancing over to her balcony, the female smiles softly and pauses the drama to stand and make her way over to the glass sliding door, the feeling of her boyfriend's eyes on her as she admired the gloomy weather. "it's raining so hard," she quietly mumbled, smiling at the lit up buildings her apartment overlooked.

san got off the couch and made his way over to the female, smiling as the girl stared out her balcony door, listening to sweet sound of the rain wetting her balcony floor. eunchae liked the sound so much she had pulled out her phone to record the sound, silently enjoying the moment before san thought of a plan. connecting his phone to one of eunchae's setup speakers inside the living room, he placed on ed sheeran's perfect and opened the balcony door, making sure the girl left her phone inside as he dragged her into the rain.

"wait- wha- sanie!" the female laughed, hair and clothing wet as her boyfriend smiled down at her, holding her waist as he slowly moved the pair to the soft beat of the song playing in the background. with a small giggle, the kq soloist wrapped her arms around his neck, leaning her head against his chest with a smile as they danced - unaware that some of her lovely neighbours captured the moment, not knowing who lived in the apartment they recorded.

san twirled eunchae with a smile as he pulled her into his embrace, pressing his lips against hers in a soft yet passionate kiss. his girlfriend releases a soft giggle as they parted from the kiss, glancing up with an eye smile as she leaned her head against him. "love you princess," he kissed the top her head, hearing her mumble an 'i love you' against him.