Chapter 19

"Max I'm home!" Maddie shouted walking through the front door. "And Aiden's here too!" She added as Zeus came running up to her. "Hi buddy." Aiden said petting the dog. "Hey guys, how was your date?" Max asked as he paused his video game. "Well we've got some pretty nice pics." Aiden said. "And I don't think that was an actual date though buddy. I won a bet and told her she had to hangout with me. Plus I technically didn't ask her in a date so it's not called a date until I officially ask her on one." Aiden added.

"Anyways... how was your round of golf?" Maddie asked. "Holland won...Again! But  it was good." Max replied. "Felix, Will and Cody are coming over in a bit to hang by the way. They just went home to shower and change." He added. "Is Memphis and Stella coming over too?" Maddie asked. "Memphis might drop by after his shift tonight and Stell's coming around 5pm." Max replied as Aiden grabbed a controller and joined his best friend in gaming while Maddie went upstairs to work on her paper for school.

Just after 5,  there was a knock on Maddie's door. "Come in." She said as the door opened to reveal Stella who brought up some snacks and drinks. "Hey girl! What's up? How was your afternoon with Aiden?" The blonde girl asked. "It was good. Lots of fun and surprises actually." Maddie replied as Stella waited for her to elaborate a little more about her afternoon. "Well what happened? Where did you go?" She asked. "Well, we went to the aquarium, took some pics together and I took this one of him when he wasn't looking and then he took this one of me without my knowledge." Maddie replied showing Stella the photos. "Oh my gosh! Those are so cute!" She exclaimed in response. "And then well... Aiden asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes!" Maddie finished. "Oh my gosh I knew it! I knew it! I knew Aiden had a thing for you!" Stella exclaimed with a huge smile on her face. "I'm so happy for you!" She added. "Thanks! Oh and after the aquarium, we went on a picnic by the water." Maddie added.

When both girls came back downstairs, the boys were shouting at the tv while they watched basketball. "Hey what's going on down here?" Stella asked. "We're loosing!" Felix replied. "Hey, there she is!" Cody said as both girls looked a little confused. "Maddie, we heard that you and A man here are a thing!" William said. "Yeah! And we're happy about it too! You both deserve each other!" Felix added. "Thanks guys!" Maddie replied blushing.

Soon the teammates left the Martin house hold as dinner time rolled in. "What are we making tonight chef Mads?" Max asked stepping into the kitchen where his sister was preparing their meal. "Cesar salad, baked potatoes and steak." She replied putting the salad on the kitchen table. "Smells delicious in here!" Aiden said stepping into the kitchen followed by Memphis.

A couple seconds later, Stella came back inside with a plate full of steak. "Okay boys, dinner's ready!" She said putting the plate down on the table as everyone took a spot around the dinner table ready to eat. "Looks good ladies!" Memphis said before digging into his food. "So, when are you guys going social media public with your relationship?" Stella asked as Maddie looked over at Aiden. "We haven't talked about that yet actually." Aiden replied. "But maybe by the end of this weekend. We'll see." He added.

"Thank you ladies for dinner, it was delicious. I've gotta go now but I'll see you guys at Monday's game." Memphis said giving the girls a hug before doing his handshake with Max. "No problem brother, go home and get some rest man." Max replied before watching his best friend walk out to his car.