"Bee,"

"Jack I know you don't want to be like Chuck and I know… I know I told you that this was the right decision but I need yo unto bring him back- he doesn't deserve to be there- in… in the- that place please…" Dean whispered through a shaky breath at the end. 

Though after that Dean never got a response. The hunter sunk down into his bed and held his green jacket to death. He didn't have his angel blade or even his trench coat this time so this was the elder Winchesters last resort.  

Dean could hear miracle as she clawed at his door however the blonde never answered. He felt numb and there was only one thing- one person that could change all of that.  

Dean could feel the tears leak his eyes as he opulent help it. His yes had met the chair where his trench coated angel used to sit and watch over him. Now he was left to be plagued by nothing except nightmares. 

He also could feel a pit in his stomach as not seeing Jack not even hearing from the poor boy. Maybe they shouldn't have let him run off.  

"You're up early," Sam mumbled as he saw Dean sitting down in the dark kitchen after he went on a run.  

"Couldn't sleep," Dean grumbled petting Miracle across the head.  

Sam didn't say anything as he took a sip of water and sat across from his brother. "I'm going in a date with Eileen today," He piped up trying cheer his brother up as he knew exactly what had plagued Dean in his sleep last night.  

"Use protection," Dean chuckled causing Sam to blush.  

"Well I'll have my angel blade," Sam explained in Castiels voice causing Dean to suddenly tense up at the thought of him.  

Sam stopped laughing right away. "Sorry Dean I-" Dean suddenly began to laugh through a wide grin trying to play it off.  

"It's alright Sammy at least you're not dating someone named after a month," Dean smiled causing Sam to chuckle.  

Though once Sam left to shower Dean knew that the sound he just heard was none other than his heart shattering to pieces… Cas.  

When Sam was gone Dean took the liberty of blasting his music loudly and letting it drown out everything even his thoughts. Though it was eardrum shattering he enjoyed it. 

HIGHWAY TO HELL.  

Though once Sam was back Dean went to the Dean cave and sat there and began to watch Brokeback mountain. 

Though he could feel his eyes dropping with exhaustion as he did so. He hadn't got any sleep last night and singing and dancing around the bunker to Highway to hell didn't help. He was trying to live the life that Cas wanted and look where that got him.  

That's when Dean finally let the exhaustion take over as he drifted off into sleep. Only to wake up in a nightmare filled bliss. His eyes were seeing red, as he cousin get the sight of blood out of his head. 

 Dean gripped his chair tightly pulling at it as he buried his face in his knees. "Please… make it stop," The blonde pleaded through tears. "Jack I know I did this before but please you have to bring him back- Cas- Suddenly that's when a bee began to buzz around Dean causing his teary eyes to widen.  

"C-Cas?" He whispered his voice cracking as he followed the bee out the room not before grabbing his green jacket with the handprint on it.  

The bee buzzed at him as he followed, and then suddenly that's when the bee landed on a place on the map table. Dean then realized that this was Jack's way of technically not interacting with the universe and leaving it be.  

"Thank you," Dean thanked the bee through a smile. Man if he could hug that bee he would, after that Dean raced down the hall toward Sam's room still in hot dog pajama pants, shirtless with a flannel shirt unbuttoned on with his green jacket gripped tightly in hand.  

"Sammy," Dean murmured fri the doorway of Sam's room as Sam glanced up from what he was doing in his room.  

Reading of course nerd. He was still dressed from his date with Eileen which probably happened hours ago.  

"Sam come on we're going to get Cas-" Dean exclaimed causing the moose to glance at him confused.  

"I-what?" 

"Cas I know where he is!" 

"How?" 

"A bee landed on the map table… I know it was Jack," 

"Listen Dean alright-" 

"I will later but right now we have to go!" Dean exclaimed frantically.  

"Dean he's gone and he's not coming back," Sam mumbled sadly. "I wish that there was a way but we don't want to cause any more harm and turn out just like Chuck wanted-" 

"He-" 

"Listen I know it's been alot for you but we can get you help Dean, Eileen's coming over we can talk this out-" 

"Dammit Sam I don't want to talk it out I know where he is and I'm going to go get him!" Dean exclaimed rushing out of the room Sam was fast to get up but not fast enough as once he was out of his room he saw Dean turn the hallways corner.  

"Don't do anything stupid!" Though knowing his brother he probably would, Sam Instantly went onto his laptop and pulled up Dean's phone tracker.  

Wait until Eileen hears about this.  

After being in the car for three hours Dean pulled up to the barn. The place where him and Castiel had first met.  

"How the hell could you think that I could never want you back?" Dean questioned from behind Castiel startling him.  

"Dean I-" 

"You idiot I said I'd rather have you and I meant it," Before Castiel could speak Dean grabbed the collar of Castiels trench coat pulling him into a deep kiss causing the angels eyes to widen as he shield into the hunter. "I love you too Cas I'm sorry I didn't say it before," 

"You were overwhelmed," Castiel pointed out through a small smile. "I forgive you Dean I love you to," 

This caused Dean to grin widely both his hands on the sides of Castiels face.

"It's time for you to come home Cas,"