"Wedding,"

"Hello Dean," 

And that's how it all started once again right where it left off. Dean and Castiels bond finally being revived. Right as Castiel saved Dean from that rusty nail he knew that he was going to be questioned about his feelings.  

He tried to get away however Dean stopped him. And embraced him in a tight hug. The only thing that Dean has said to him was. "It's time to get you home," 

And that's how Castiel ended up in the bunker with the Winchesters again. It felt great to be back though their was a nagging in his heart as him and Dean never talked about that night. Castiel could tell that night left a scar within Dean breaking his heart.  

Dean kept eyeing Cas whenever they were at the table together, he also invaded his personal space and wouldn't leave the angel alone.  

Sam caught onto this and shook his head every time. That's often what Dean did when he wanted to make sure someone wouldn't leave him.  

"Meet me in the dungeon in five I gotta show you what I found," Sam piped up causing Dean to instantly light up at the thought of a new weapon he could use.  

Even if they had won there were still other monsters out there- and damn right was he going to take em' down. 

Once Dean went down to the dungeon a couple minutes later he found Cas in there going through a few boxes. "Cas," Dean smiled as he walked in. "Sam tell you-" Though before Dean could finish his sentence that's when he heard the door slam shut and lock.  

"Son of a bitch!" Dean exclaimed as he heard Sam laughing from the other side.  

"The two of you are going to talk about whatever you have been avoiding," Sam reassured from the other side. "Then maybe I'll let you out," 

This caused Dean to let out a groan as Castiel stopped what he was doing. "What is Sam taking about?" He inquired causing Dean to gulp and scratch his neck out of nervousness.  

"He knows we haven't talked about something…" Dean murmured avoiding Castiel's gaze. "Listen Cas I- thank you for saving me twice… You really didn't need to do that but in doing so you saved the world," 

"It is what friends are for isn't it?" He questioned and Dean finally glanced up to meet his eye and noticed how close they had become. 

He couldn't help himself. 

"Y-You should have heard this before but I love you," Dean explained, causing Castiel's eyes to widen.  

"You do?" The raven-haired man questioned such hope in his eyes.  

"Of course I do," Dean reassured through a small chuckle. "You didn't really give me mich time to say it back," 

"I don't control death," This caused the hunter to laugh and smile as he glanced Castiel up and down.  

He was happy this angel was finally standing in front of him. 

"Y'know it hasn't been the same here without you," Dean admitted through a grin.  

"I don't want to make you uncomfortable but I am sensing that you missed me," 

"Of course I did- that's how you feel when you love someone… Y'know what never mind," Suddenly that's when Dean took fists of Castiel's trench coat and pulled him closer.  

Though he was too terrified to close the gap between their lips so Castiel did it for him.  

And that's how the time after that ended up being the best of their lives. That being how they ended up here.  

Castiel was wrapped in Dean's flannel as he went to his morning coffee. He missed him deeply and would not be able to see him until later.  

Because it's "against the rules".  

He should have been allowed to see his future husband one last time. He pouted to Jack who was their wedding planner.  

He knew the two better than anyone else.  

Sam was Dean's best man, Jack was Castiels.  

Dean just wanted it to be the five of them with Eileen however Castiel felt they deserved something giant so that's what they got.  

Jack recruited afew Angels to teleport guests to the roadhouse in heaven. That's where the party afterward was going to be held.  

This way everyone they knew would be there. 

Dean got his white suit that he dreamt about while dancing with a lamp and Castiel had a dark blue suit on. They looked heavenly.  

Miracle is the ring bearer, Jack managed to teach her how to hold a pillow and Claire and Jo are the flower girls. Bobby is stood behind Dean alomg with Ellen, Eileen, and many others.  

Castiel on the other hand had gotten Dr. Badass, since ash took a liking to someone who didn't complain about how much he talked. Along with Crowley.  

Their cake afterwards was three different layers of pie, and they two couldn't see themselves having this special day any other way.  

Then finally to end the day it's the first dance, to Thank you by Led Zeppelin.  And as the two are swaying to the music Dean can't help to let a few tears fall.  

Happiness is being married to your best friend.