"Honeymoon,"

The Impala sped down the road the words "just married" on the back windshield. Dean sped up as the song got to his favorite part as his husband and him sang along together. 

Damn it felt gold to think about Castiel as being his husband. The angel had told him multiple times "thank you for taking away Chuck's tag on me," though Dean didn't think that he had fulfilled that until now. 

Castiel was no longer the angel of the lord, he was Cas Winchester, Dean Winchester's guardian angel. 

"Take me back to the night we met," Castiel finished out of breath as Dean grinned his way, their hands connected on top of Dean's knee. 

Suddenly Highway to hell began to blast the speakers as the husbands glanced at each other and grinned. 

Castiel stuck his head out the window and began to scream the lyrics, his trench coat blowing in the wind as he screamed.

Then as he watched the senory go by he grined at what he saw. The waves of the ocean, Dean pulled into the parking lot and put the car in park. 

"We made it," Dean grinned through a chuckle. "It's still before midnight we made it for our first night married," 

Suddenly once Dean parked Castiel pushed their lips together, as they came close together into the front seats of the Impala their lips locking together. 

They were the happiest two people in the whole world. 

"I love you so much Cas,"

"I love you too Dean," He reassured as the blonde got out of the car and began to take off his boots. 

That's when suddenly they were out of the car, Castiel tucked in Dean's armpit and under his shoulder as they made it onto the sand. 

Dean had his toes between the sand and all he needed was some beer and his angel and he'd be alright. 

Toes between the sand check, and tomorrow they were going to get their coconut drinks. 

Castiel wanted to swim so badly however he knew that it would be best if they swam in the morning and watched the sun rise.

So he pulled Dean down into the sand beside him, there he knew that it would be the perfect moment to watch the star's. Castiel had seen this in a movie once. 

"You're the best thing to ever happen to me," Dean admits. "I'm sorry I didn't say that in my vows I-"

"Three pages was perfect," Castiel reassured looking down at Dean who was nuzzled into his chest. "You're perfect,"

This caused the Hunter to smile. He finally had everything that he wanted and he never thought that he could ever have it. 

"I wish I had the power to make time stop, so that it could just he the two of us,"

"Cas right now it feels just like just the two of us in the world," The Hunter reassured through a small grin. 

"I feel that way as well," Castiel admitted through a grin staring down at the man who was rightfully his. "You've dreamed of this moment,"

Dean nodded not even fazed by the fact that Castiel had read his thoughts. "Yeah," Dean murmured through a blush. "I knew that confirming that I would be spending the rest of my life with your angel ass would be the best say of my life,"

"I always come when you call and you call a lot which means that you like this angel ass,"

"Dammit Cas I wish you we're still innocent,"

"Assbutt,"

"Alright you need to keep calling people that," Dean reassured through a laugh. "Especially Sam,"

Castiel went into his pocket and texted Sam from his phone. "I told him we made it and that we're safe… I also called him that,"

"Perfect," Dean grinned as they stared at the stars for a couple of seconds before Cas continued.

"He says that Jack is missing us already,"

"I knew he would hell he planned the whole wedding," Dean pointed out as Castiel only nodded.

"I miss him too but I really want to spend this time with you Bee I-"

"Can't get enough of me?" Dean questioned through that cheeky grin Castiel fell in love with. 

"Yeah," Castiel didn't have to cover it up anymore there was no more ache and pull in his heart. 

Just pure bliss… Pure freedom. 

"I love you Dean,"

"I love you too… Husband," Castiel grinned at the name, staring at the stars in utter awe his other half resting beside him.