"Human,"

Everything in Castiel l pleaded for him not to do this. However he did anyway, placing arm around Dean's back and his other over Dean's front with his hand over the hunter's heart. 

His grace glowed a small erie yellow as he attempted to heal his best friend from Billy's rath. Though Dean's cries out in pain that broke his heart showed Castiel that his powers didn't work. 

"I've got you," Casting pressures Dean as he said this all the time to be a good friend to the Hunter. 

That's when he pulled the blonde into the dungeon locking the door. Dean was wondering catching his breath. He was leaned over one of the shelves as Castiel went onto the hunters back pocket and grabbed Dean's pocket knife. 

Of course he knew right where it was… Just like he knew where the colt was under his pillow. 

Once the warding was up was when Castiel and Dean knew that they didn't have much time. That they were going to die soon.

So after Dean claimed that the whole world was dead now because of him, and that this was all his fault again Castiel decided to change that. 

He didn't want Dean putting Dow himself any longer after all he was the best human that he had ever come to know. 

So even if Castile felt weak and like he was going to collapse right there- even if he could feel his head running wilding and his palms go shaky he decided to confess. 

He confessed everything to Dean, how he found him attractive and the best man on eather- how Dean was so kind on the inside even if on the outside he was intimidating. How even if he made many mistakes every time he still ended up saving people and the world so it was all worth it. 

He also confessed his love to Dean Winchester. Watching as the shock clouded his features. He was mostly shocked at how sure Castiel was and that angels don't have feelings. 

Castiel saw through it all though.  Dean Winchester had the most beautiful soul he had ever seen. He would have rather been throwing the ocean in the malak box than let the world end. He would have rather died than watch his brother die and for that Dean was the best person Castiel ever had a chance of knowing. 

"Please Cas don't do this," However it had been too late as Castiel glanced over Dean's shoulder and expected the empty to come however it hadn't not until Dean uttered his next words thinking that the empty was lurking behind the two of them. 

"I love you," and that's when the empty began to come when Castiel was in Dean's arms holding the other man as tightly as possible trying to shit out Billie's screams outside. 

Knowing that this could be his last moment with Dean. The man that he loved… The man that loved him. 

"Don't let the empty take me," Castiel cried owing that this was only going to make Dean feel worse. 

Dean held onto Castiel tight knowing that soon his grip would be empty. Suddenly a loud bang erupted the rock as Dean cold heart the empty right behind him breathing down his neck. 

It was Billy finally getting in. Dean then watched as the empty sucked her up im black goo Dean then glanced behind him seeing the black goo. He then turned back toward Cas with teary eyes as he glanced in the blue ones that always claimed him one last time. 

And as they stood there in eachothers arms, for what felt like eternity yet really was only a couple of seconds the two became confused. 

"I-I must be human now," Castiel whispered, tears leaking his eyes. 

"You what?"

"When I tried to save Jack from dying when Chuck was killing jim I used most of my powers because I wasn't strong enough,"

"You stupid son of a bitch don't you ever do that again!" Dean exclaimed through a sob as he leaned down and kissed the new human. "I love you too you… you asshat!"

"Assbutt," Castiel corrected, causing Dean to laugh as he kept the angel close to him.

"Let's go save Sammy," Dean mumbled through a groan as he put an arm over Castiel's shoulders.