"Confession,"

Deja gripped the back of the bunker chair. Desperate to make words out however it seemed as though his brain meant connected to the rest of his body, as his hands became shaky. 

He wanted the angel in front of him to read his mind, however, Castiel didn't do that. Only to monsters and what not. 

Everything in Dean told him to spill out his heart right there that the worst thing that could happen was rejection… That at least he tried.

Hell, he really didn't have anything to lose.

Hi South was dry and his body was aching, and her in that moment all Dean saw was his best friend- the trench coated angel standing across from him. The one who had just used probably most of his powers to save his life.

"I've got you too Cas," Were the only words that were able to escape his lips as he glanced down at his feet. "We're going to die in here…"

"Then we fight,"

"She's going to get through that door and she's going to kill you and then me," Castiel titled his head to the side, unsure of how Dean knew the exact order each of them would die.

Though he brushed that aside. Even when Dean's eyes were drained of hope, and his thoughts were conflicted. He was still beautiful, Dean Winchester. 

Waiting out Billy wasn't an option at this point and the two of them knew this. 

"I know a way that you will survive this," Then Castiel began his long and powerful confession. And by the end of it the angel had the human in his arms, who had tears in his eyes as he stared down at him. 

Dean wanted to keep in his emotions yet couldn't. 

"Cas… I-" Dean didn't get to make out the rest as he heard the black goo of the empty coming up behind them. 

He gulped, turning back to at least glance at Castiel one last time. Castiel gripped Dean tighter. 

"Goodbye Dean," Castiel pushed Dean to the ground.

Howrver as Dean held his breath and waited for Castiel to be snatched form him it never happened.

As the empty stared at him with its head tilted to the side. 

"I'm human- I used all of my grace to save Dean you can't take me," Castiel murmured his eyes going wide as he put everything together. Suddenly that's when Billy made it in the door filled with rath. "But you can take her!"

The empty used its goo to cover all of Billy. And thats when the empty disappeared into the wall leaving the two of them there left entirely in shock. 

Castiel had his mouth wide open, Dean would have told him he would catch flies if he wasn't in the middle of calming down. 

The former angel turned toward Dean offering him his hand to help him. "I apologize for pushing you on the ground, I was trying-"

"I know Cas it's ok… I-I uh…" Dean scratched the back of his neck through a small blush. "I-I feel the same way about you actually,"

"You do?" The raven-haired man questioned in shock.

"I love you too,"