Admitting the traditions

The thirteen year old Avatar was trying to contact his past Air Nomad life, it was a very important issue. "UGH!" He shouted, "What's wrong, Sweetie?" His girlfriend asked, kissing his cheek. "It's not working!" The air bender just struck some fire out, "Sweetie, what's wrong?" She asked again, "It's just, Yangchen isn't answering. I think it's because I'm dating someone!" He shouts again, "Oh..." She looks upset at this, "Hey, I still love you. It's just-" He was interrupted, "JUST WHAT?" She then shouted, "I'm not allowed to..." He tells her, she looks at him and laughs.

"What's so funny?" He asks, "Wait, you're being serious?" She wonders, he nods like "DUH". "Yeah, you can date people." She says, in his opinion dumbly. He shook his head, "In Air Nomad tradition, once you get your tattoos you officially have to be in no relationships. I'm the 1st master air bender in millenniums to do that-" He admits, she laughs more. "WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING?" He screams, "That's ridiculous-" She tells him, "It's true, you can't date people nor marry them if you're a master air bender. Mind you, Kyoshi's mother did that." She looks at him.

"Aang, that can't be true. You're being forbidden from love!" She expresses, "Yeah, it is though. But if it means I'm dating you, I don't care that I'm breaking tradition." He says, they have a long passionate kiss. "Have I ever told you that you're my forever girl?" He wonders, "Nope." She admits, kissing him again. "You're so beautiful." He puts his hand on her cheek as they're 2"(5cm) apart in height, "You're so handsome like that." She puts her hand on his, "I just realised that it'll be like this for decades, maybe even centuries. Air benders having to fall in love-"