Lightning

The water bender looked outside, in the comfort of her, her husband and their children's home. Tears were down her eyes, after crying since the lightning started. "Sweetie, are you okay?" Her husband came, she ran to him. "Shh, what's wrong?" He asked, she sniffled.

"Don't worry, I just need your heartbeat near me." She whispered, he carried her slightly as she put her hand to his heart.

He then lied down, she rested near him. "So, seriously- What's wrong?" He questioned, she pointed to the lightning striking outside. Their young children then came, their son got onto their bed.

"Can we go see the lightning outside?" He asked, his sister nodded also wanting to know.

"No." She replied, he sighed.

"But, it's not fair." He pouted, she kissed his forehead.

"Trust me, you can go outside tomorrow. Now sleep," she told them as they went.

"Okay, now you tell me why you're upset." The Avatar said to his wife, she wrapped her arms around him.

"It was three weeks, I almost had given up." She cried, he then realised.

"You're not still upset about when A-" She put a finger to his lips, he looked at her.

"I don't want to loose you, not again. I was traumatised the time when it happened, just please- If you do go, make sure to say a goodbye." She pleaded, with still tears. He brought her close to him, so she cried in his chest.

"I love you so much, I won't go. Do not worry..." He kissed her forehead, she nodded.

"I love you so much too, Sweetie." She replied, he nodded aware that she did.