"It kills him" pt2

The water bender walked over to the Avatar, he looked at her. "Oh hey Katara, you okay?" He asked, she nodded and walked closer towards him.

"You okay?" She asked him, with a tint of flirt; that to her disappointment he didn't notice. He nodded with a smile then went back to sorting things, "So Aang," he turned around.

"Yes?" He asked, she then moved even closer, making them less than 5" apart. He blushed, seeing her so close to him.

"I'm going to say something that could either ruin or improve our friendship," she laughed nervously. He solemnly nodded, at the thought of losing their friendship.

"What is it?" He queried, she took a deep breath.

"I, well, like someone. And I thought I might as well tell you," she blushed. He nodded, looking down.

"Well, thanks for telling me. I appreciate it, now you probably wanna tell them." He sighed, very upset. She then, extremely bravely, made him look into her eyes by picking up his chin.

"Well," she smirked a bit, "I just did..." She uttered to him, he looked shocked with a few tears rolling down his eyes.

"Oh..." is all he let out from his mouth. "Well, I'm happy for you-" His voice croaked slightly from tears, "-two." He finished, she stared into his cedar eyes as he looked into her cobalt ones.

"Oh who am I kidding?" She muttered, he looked at her. She pressed her lips to his, he then joined the kiss.

"I love you," he muttered to her once they stopped.

"I love you, too." She replied, also in a whisper, before giving him another kiss.