Avatar Statues

The water bender wandered around the room with all the statues of Avatars, then someone turned on a light. "AH!" She screamed, she then saw her eldest granddaughter. "Oh hi Jinny." She smiled, the fifteen year old smiled back.

"Wow, that's what Grandpa Aang looked like?" She asked, the water bender shook her head. "How so?" The air bender questioned, the elder sighed.

"He didn't have a beard when this was done, it was only in his late thirties he thought to have one. This is when he was in his early twenties." She said, the teenager nodded.

"Who are the people near him?" She questioned, they went to the side. 

"This is Avatar Roku, or Volcano Guy as I called him when I was about your age." She laughed, her granddaughter did too. "Avatar Kyoshi, mainly famous for killing Chin the Conqueror. And dying at 230 while being seven foot tall." She mentioned, the younger's eyes widened...

"Well, who's your favourite Avatar?" She queried, her grandmother sighed.

"Korra or your Grandpa Aang, to be honest. Korra because she's amazing, absolutely. And this may be a bit biased but Aang, because I love him. I'm his forever girl, and he's my forever boy." She gushed, at the mention of her dead husband. The teen then went to bed, she heard a voice.

"I'm honoured to be your forever boy, Sweetie." The voice said, a tear shed down her right eye.

"And I'm honoured to be your forever girl..."