Beauty

The Avatar saw the Spirit he had to talk to, "Hi..." He awkwardly said, it turned around.

"Avatar, do you know what Spirit I am of?" It asked him, he shook his head. "Thought not, but first may I ask you; What is the thing or person with the most beauty in your opinion?" It added, he had a straight up answer.

"In my opinion, it'd be my wife but why?" He asked, the spirit laughed a bit.

"I expected that to be your answer, and why is because I am An." It replied, he realised what spirit it was.

"The spirit of beauty!"(i 100% made that up) He mentioned, the spirit nodded.

"Yes, and when you said uprightly that your wife is the most beautiful person or thing it shows. It shows you're true of heart, you didn't think of yourself and be selfish." He mentioned, the air bender nodded.

"Of course, why would I say something that obviously isn't true?" He asked, the spirit sighed.

"People have different opinions on beauty, Avatar." They then vanished, he sighed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sweetie, I missed you!" She exclaimed, he brought her down like in his daydream.

"And I missed you and your beauty, Sweetie." He smiled, she rolled her eyes.

"First of all, what beauty? And second of all, what do you mean?" She asked, he put a strand of her chocolate brown hair behind her ear.

"An immense amount, and I'll explain later." He laughed, then gave her a kiss.