Words of jealousy

The Avatar and his girlfriend walked around the Earth Kingdom capital, then they sat down. "So, what'd you like?" He asked, her she shrugged.

"I don't really mind." She smiled, slightly ogling at him.

"Well, I don't mind either." He smiled back, they then shared a long kiss.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A teen came over to them, about his age. "You're Avatar Aang, right?" She asked, a bit of flirt in her voice. He took the water bender's hand in his, she blushed.

"Yes." He answers, kissing her forehead.

"Y'know, you could do better. It seems, I'm prettier than her." She smirked with a wink, he looked at her with tears rolling down her cheeks. "Yeah you should be crying, Water Tribe Tramp." She told her, she cried more and got up while running.

"How dare you say that to my girlfriend?! Who cares if she's not rich? I love her and she is the most beautiful person ever. You disgust me." He told her, before joining the water bender.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sweetie." He told her, she cried still.

"Don't worry, I get it. You agree with her, just go on then and do whatever you want with her. That's probably why you took so long, you two were making out or something." She told him, her cheeks almost completely wet from tears.

He water bent the tears slightly, "No, I love you and you only. You're my forever girl, and I'm your forever boy." He gushed, she got up and hugged him.

With her legs wrapped round his waist, and his hands wrapped round hers. She murmured to him, as their lips were only a few inches apart.

"I love you, my forever boy."

He smiled, and just before kissing her he spoke:

"I love you too, my forever girl."