Long gone

this is set just after the tlok comics, from kataras pov agn for obvious reasons!

I saw a girl fly down, her sky bison join her. "Gran Gran!" She shouted, "Jinora!" I say, coughing. "It's an emergency! I need you to come with me to Republic City!" She says, I nod. We get on her sky bison, "So what's the emergency?" I ask, "It's the Air Temples, they're in danger." She states, this reminds me of Aang. He'd be horrified at this, "I thought you could help as Grandpa lived in one for twelve years and it's for your family." She tells me, I nod. We arrive in Republic City...

"I assure you, it's for the best." Someone says, "My father's people lived there! They're important places to the Air Nomad culture!" Tenzin says, "As the Fire Lord, I refuse to allow the Eastern Air Temple. My father was good friends with Avatar Aang, he would never allow this." Izumi adds, "As the Earth King, I agree. I may not have been alive in Avatar Aang's time but I trust these two so much." The Earth King shouts, "I'm the Avatar, and I say no! It's not happening!" Korra adds.

"Avatar, there's no one living there! All of the Air Nomads are long gone!" A Water Tribe person says, "I am an Air Nomad, so is my brother and partly my sister! My children and grandchildren will also!" My son shouts, my granddaughter looks at me. I go over to the Water Tribe representative, "Listen here, I may not be a council person but you will listen to my son and my friend's daughter." I say, "You don't have a say in the matter, why are you so mad about this?"

"Listen, my husband would not tolerate this. Nor would my brother or any of my friends." I say, "But, your friends and close family are all long gone. Avatar Aang and Head Chieftain Sokka died more than twenty years ago, they're long gone...just like your mother." She says, "This isn't about my mother, this is about my husband's people. I don't care that he's dead, he would be horrified by what you're doing." I shout, "This isn't happening." Korra said, everyone agreed.