Limited time

The Avatar sighed, he didn't know how to tell his wife the sorrowful news he just received. Of course not, how would you tell your wife you only have a decade maximum left of life?! The water bender then walked in, her husband got up. "You okay, Sweetie?" She asked, he nodded.

"Yes, fine. I just need to tell you something," he cried in his head.

"Of course, you can tell me anything." She took his hands to hers, he looked at her.

"Listen, I love you so much. And I hope you understand, what I'm going to tell you." Her brain immediately to as if they were going to get a divorce or something else tragic for them.

"Of course," she mentioned with a tear slowly escaping her eye.

"Today, I was told- I only should have a decade, as a maximum, left to live. But, I need you to understand; I absolutely understand if you decide to move onto someone else- I will love you regardless, never forget that." He mentioned, she started to cry then looked deeply into his eyes as she placed a hand on his cheek.

"I won't, as I will always love you. Even after you've been dead for 30, 40 years. Always and forever." She replied, he kissed her with happiness at this statement as she gave the kiss back...