Abilities

The master water bender was teaching her daughter water bending, "Mom, can we do a different sub element? You told me that there's one more you can do." She stated, the adult thought to herself.

She shook her head, "No, you'll never learn that one." She half shouted, her daughter kicked the air.

"But Mom, Tenzin's mastered all the sub elements Dad can do. Why can't I?" She asked, her mother placed her hand on her shoulder.

"Listen, you don't want to learn that one. It's horrible, it even almost killed your father." She said, the young girl sighed.

"But, it's not fair." She sniffled, the adult hugged her.

Then her father came, "What's going on?" He asked, she looked up.

"Mom won't let me learn the last water bending sub element." She cried, he looked at his wife.

"Sweetie, why not?" He questioned her, she felt mad.

"Because you almost died! I was fourteen and my brother almost killed you! You got that?!" She shouted, accidentally.

"Wait, you don't mean she wants to learn that sub element?" He queried, she nodded.

"Kya, listen. It was an extremely traumatic experience for your mother to learn, and it was forced." He stated, she cried.

"But it's not fair, it must be cool to know all the sub elements." She replied, her mother stroked her hair.

"It's anything but cool this one, it's horrid. Absolutely horrid-" She told her, remembering it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Don't hurt your friends, Katara. And make sure they don't hurt each other!"

The fifteen year old was charging towards his best friend, sword in hand. He was about to strike, then they were separated from each other.

"NOO!" 

She yelled, before controlling them into different places.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright, but you're a b-blood bender?!" She asked, the adult female sighed.

"I'm not, I can blood bend but I am not a blood bender." She mentioned, proudly. She then got up, "I'm going to make that illegal, as soon as possible." She yet again proudly told no one in particular...