Known well but not well enough

The water bender looked at her husband, he looked at her. "Y'know, you're beautiful." He told her, she glared.

"You're just saying that because you have to, you don't really mean it." She said, a tear fell down her face. He got up, and wiped the tears from her face.

"I do, I love you so much." He smiled, she did too while giving him a hug.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The two benders arrived at a place, "Avatar Aang and his wife w-" A person got interrupted by him, she looked at him.

"Actually, it's Master Katara and her husband." He corrected, his wife looked at him also.

"Ah, right. Okay, um. Which of you would like to-?" She questioned, the Avatar spoke.

"The beautiful woman I am the husband of," he indirectly pointed to the water bender.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What are you doing?" She asked, he looked at her.

"What do you think I'm doing? You're more important, than I am." He stated, she rolled her eyes.

"I'm not more important than you, you're the freaking Avatar." She told him, he shook his head.

"Nope, I may have that title but I am your husband and that only. Maybe a father, soon but still." He smiled, she did too.

"I love you." She whispered, he kissed her forehead.

"I love you, too." He whispered back, she kissed his cheek.