"jealous? Of course 'not'"

The water bender sighed, looking at the Avatar dancing with the Fire Nation girl. "Sugar Queen, you seem pretty jealous." The earth bender teased, she folded her arms.

"Me, jealous? Of course not!" She exclaimed slightly, the blind girl laughed.

"I can tell you're lying-" She teased more, making the elder of the two humph.

"I'm not jealous, it's just an observation." She stated, the younger teen spoke.

"'It's just an observation', my a-" The water bender covered her mouth, she attempted to roll her eyes.

If it was possible, steam would be coming out of the Water Tribe girl's ears. She was furious that those girls had the urge, no, the audacity to dance with him. But, it wasn't just 'him' it was her  air bender as she would say. "What's going on?" The non bender asked, the earth bender teased.

"Sugar Queen is jealous of those girls dancing with Twinkle Toes," she smirked slightly.

"I'm not! I'm just observing their dancing!" She shrieked, her brother tutted.

"Of course, that explains why you've been blushing like crazy when he approached us briefly." He laughed, she then took a sip of her drink in fury.

"That also explains why you were always with him, in the three weeks until he woke up." The youngest teen added, so did the boy she liked.

"And how you blushed like crazy when he said that you let love lead the way," he added.

"Dang, I missed that. I think they kissed, because they lo-o-o-ove each other." She mentioned, he laughed while his sister was still furious. But, at the same time she just remembered the kiss with much fondness and affection...