Truth or Dare

The teens sat down, "Let's play Truth or Dare." The earth bender suggested, they all nodded.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay, Truth or Dare... Katara?" The male warrior said, she sighed.

"Truth." She admitted, he thought to himself cunningly.

"Who do you like?" He asked, wanting to know more about his sister.

Her face turned almost completely red then nervously laughed it off, "No one." She lied, he nodded.

"Truth or Dare, Zuko?" She asked, he sighed.

"Truth." He almost pleaded, she cunningly asked the question.

"Who do you like?" She questioned, he put his hands together and his 'ring' fingers.

"My ex girlfriend, Mai. I broke up with her to come here and defeat my father, she probably hates me now though..." He replied, she nodded.

"Aang, Truth or Dare?" The fire bender asked, he sighed.

"I'm feeling bold," he joked which made the whole team laugh. "Dare." He mentioned, the eldest teen smirked slightly at the idea in his head.

"Kiss whoever you have a crush on." He stated, he blushed then shook his head.

"Who am I supposed to kiss? There's no one to," he lied.

"C'mon Aang, there must be someone." The female warrior encouraged, "Everyone knows it," she laughed.

"I don't..." The water bender lied, the earth bender laughed.

"Come on Sugar Queen, don't act like it's one-sided." She mentioned, leaving the elder of the two female benders blushing heavily.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, just you here?" The water bender asked the Avatar, he nodded.

"Yeah." He replied, his usual crooked grin when seeing her was gone as if it didn't exist.

He then got up, but she brought him down. He glared at her, "Please, stay." She begged, he rolled his eyes and continued on going.

"Don't worry, I get it." He put on a fake smile, and walked off. She then grabbed his arm, "What n-" He got interrupted by her kissing him, which was a shock to him.

"Sorry, just had to get that out of my system." She laughed nervously, he looked down.

"What did that mean?" He asked, she smiled with blush.

"That meant, I love you." She gushed, he then brought her down like in his daydream a week ago.

"And this means," he stated seconds before kissing her. "I love you, too." He then gave her a kiss, she joined it with her hands on his cheeks.