Meetings

The Avatar looked at his brother-in-law and best friend, as they were addressing an idea. To say that he was paying attention, on the other hand, was a complete utter lie. It had been almost a month since he saw his wife, and all he could really think about was her... "Okay, thank you Fire Lord Zuko and Head Chieftain Sokka. Now, Avatar Aang. What's your opinion on this idea?" He was asked by the Earth King, interrupting his thoughts. He blinked in shock, and confusion.

"What idea?" He bluntly asked, much to his embarrassment. They sighed as it was half an hour long, talking about it. The Earth King gestured to say it again, this time he tried to pay attention.

"Yeah, that's a great idea. I agree with it, absolutely." He smiled, they nodded thankful for that.

________________________________________________________________________________

He then went outside as someone wanted to see him, he saw his wife there. The two smiled after the sight of each other, after almost a month. "I missed you." She breathed, he kissed her forehead happily. Then he picked up her chin, making her look at him swiftly after he did that.

"I missed you too," he breathed back. They then shared a kiss, something they both appreciated after such a long time. She started to cry, he looked at her. "Sweetie, what's wrong? You know I hate it when you cry," he reminded. She wrapped her arms around him, still with tears flowing.

"It's just, I missed you. They're happy tears, don't worry." She assured him with a smile, he smiled with her. These were the only tears he liked to come from her eyes, happy ones...