The dating game pt4

this is the final part :)

Katara's POV

I woke up, I looked behind me. I saw my, as I begged him to be, fiance. I then remember what happened the night before, that probably is why I'm exhausted... He then wakes up, "Morning Sweetie." He told me, I rested my head on his chest. "Morning, Sweetie." I smiled, he kissed my forehead. "Y'know, you're so beautiful." He admitted, I blushed. "Thank you, Sweetie." I told him, he kissed my hair. We then both get up, "I better go to work." He said, I nodded. He pecked my cheek. I waved goodbye, as I had a day off. I smiled at the thought of us as a married couple.

Aang's POV

My client put a strand of her hair behind her ear, with a blunt smirk on her face. I awkwardly waved, "So. Once this is over, do you wanna go on a date?" She asks, I shake my head. "Sorry, I'm engaged to someone else." I say, she just up and sits on my desk. "Ming, I'm telling you-" After the trial, I get going home. As in, the home of my fiance. I look at her, she runs to see me. "I love you, so much." She whispers, I whisper to her back. "I love you, so much too." We then share a kiss, as she places her arms on my low waist. I do the same to her, she gives a little laugh.