Memories of before

The Avatar looked at his fiance, for him she looked gorgeous much to her disagreement. He then stroked her hair slightly, as this was one of his favourite details about her- Not that there was an all-time favourite, unless all of them count. "Sweetie?" She uttered, he was completely startled.

"Are you awake?" He asked, worried. From the time that he suggested her to calm down before, he knew not to get on her bad side... Especially since she was a much better water bender than him, even though he did master it.

"Yes, but don't worry." She smiled, he did too.

She got up, "You're beautiful, y'know." He kissed her forehead, she blushed slightly- even after seven years.

"Y'know, this reminds me a lot of when we were running from the Fire Nation." He lightly chuckled, she laughed too in agreement.

"Yeah," she then yawned, "it does." He then looked at her, as she moved to lay her head on his chest.

"Sweetie," he laughed slightly, "you need to sleep in the bed." He told her, she shook her head slightly.

"No, I like this warmth." She smiled, he kissed her hair on the top of her head.

"I love you, Sweetie." He mentioned, she added.

"I love you too, Sweetie." She stated, before finally falling asleep.