The next morning

so, i was having a semi bad day so heres kataang the morning after they got married :D it will be all from aangs pov so keep in mind that. anyway, enjoy!

I rubbed my eyes slightly, then turned my head slightly to see my wife- as of 20 hours- asleep. I kissed her hair, seeing that she had wrapped her arms around me. She smiled a bit then spoke, "Morning," she uttered.

"Morning," I replied.

I take in her absolute beauty, I can't believe I'm her husband. It seems like a minute ago when we had our first kiss in the Cave of Two Lovers, but I don't mind... "Keep doing that, please." She whispered, I saw I was stroking her hair so I continued as requested.

"Of course, only for the best water bender in the world." I complimented, she slightly rolled her eyes.

I then got up, and put her back in the bed. "Do we have to get up?" She asked, now fully awake.

"I don't think so, no one's coming. Anyway, I'm the Avatar so whatever I say here goes." I smile, she kisses my cheek.

"This is why I married you, Sweetie." She admits, or at least I thought so.

"Oh... right." I say, looking somewhere else.

She brought my head to look at her, I did. "I was just joking, I married you because you're the only person that I could ever love as much as I do." She gave me a kiss, I gave it back.

"Oh, I love you." I tell her, she smiles.

"I love you too," I then give her another kiss.