Getting over it

The Avatar got up, his wife joined him. "You okay, Sweetie?" She asked, he ignored her completely and walked off.

She then went to their room, "Go away." is all he said.

"Sweetie, it's me. Are you okay?" She asked, he then came to her.

"I said, 'go away'." He repeated, with a shout. She nodded with tears in her eyes, and walked off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mom?" Their son asked, she got down to his height.

"Yes, Bumi? What is it?" She smiled, he looked at her.

"Dad is being really... off... today." He mentioned, she sighed.

"Yeah, I noticed that too. Don't worry though, he'll be fine later." She kissed the young boy's forehead, and he went.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sweetie, what's wrong?" She pleaded with her husband, he looked at her.

"Go. Away." He repeated for the third time, and it wasn't even noon, she didn't do that though.

"No, me and Bumi are really worried about you. You've been acting unlike yourself, you weren't like this yesterday." She put her hand to his, he looked at her.

"Well maybe you should find out that your entire nation was killed, at twelve! And it's all your fault, because of it!" He shouted, she sighed in realisation.

"Sweetie, I'm sorry! I didn't realise, it's just been twenty-four years so I didn't know!" She wrapped her arms around him, and rested her head in his chest.

"It's okay, I was being really harsh to you. You didn't deserve that at all, I hope you forgive me." He pleaded with her, she cried slightly.

"Of course, I could never not forgive you." She smiled, he kissed the top of her head.

"I love you, Sweetie." He told her, she blushed slightly.

"I love you too, Sweetie." She replied, before giving him a kiss at the end of her sentence.