A short term jealousy

The Avatar watched his wife, in awe but also with waves of jealousy. She almost never would be comfortable talking to a Fire Nation male... Unless it was to their friend, she always hated it, as of what happened to her mother. He wasn't mad, just confused. "You okay, Sweetie?" She asked, with a smile that all of a sudden looked fake. He nodded, she then went back with a smile that looked real. It was almost as if she was sick of it, sick of being the Avatar's wife and forever girl...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sweetie, do you still love me?" He asked her, she put her hand on his cheek.

"Of course, why wouldn't I?" She told him, with a question. For him, she was lying but who knew?

"No reason..." He frowned slightly, she nodded.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, Katara, wanna come with?" The male said, she nodded with a smile then kissed her husband's cheek and went.

He watched her, they then came. "Y'know, your wife is so beautiful." Someone admitted, he smiled with a nod.

"I know, she really is." He replied, looking at her. 

"You're really good with your fire bending." She laughed slightly, he smiled a bit.

"Sweetie, wanna get going?" He asked, she looked at him.

"But-" She then was brought, she sighed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sweetie?" He asked her, she turned around with smile.

"Yes?" She mentioned, he then pressed his lips to hers. This shocked her, but not much, yet she joined the kiss.

"I love you, so much." She told him, he smiled at hearing this.

"I love you so much, too." He replied, she smiled back.