A camping trip

The Avatar, his wife and two children were walking around the city he made. "How much further is it, Dad?" The seven year old boy asked, he looked at his son.

"Just a little bit further, me and your mother came here before." He sated, the water bender glared at her husband.

"It's not the forest Hama found us in, right?" She checked, he laughed.

"No, we went here before I was struck down by Azula." He told her, memories flooded of the wretched night when he died. "Sweetie?" He asked, as he looked at her zoning out.

"What- sorry!" She said, he shook his head.

"It's fine- And we're here!" He exclaimed, the three year old landed in exhaustion as they had been walking for an hour.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Katara Sweetie, what's wrong?" The air bender asked her, looking at how upset she was at something.

"It's just, when you said about when you were struck down by Azula. It brought back the memories, it was the worst three weeks of my life..." She admitted, he wrapped his arms around her.

"Sweetie, I'm sorry. I know how hard it was, but c'mon let's spend time together and with our children." He suggested, she wiped her tears and nodded.

"Mom, are you okay?" Her son ran to give her a hug, she looked down at him.

"With you, your sister and father I always am." She smiled, her husband then gave her a kiss on the forehead. The two children then ran along, "I love you, Sweetie." She told him, he spoke just before giving her a kiss.

"I love you too, Sweetie." He replied, then gave her a kiss as she gave it back.