Tricks

info: toph knows abt the kataang kiss at the invasion, and she uses that to her advantage. so, 1 day she tricks katara into asking aang out...kataras pov :) fyi: sukka is not canon here.

I sit down, my best friend joins me. "Hey Sugar Queen." She says, "Hey." I respond, she sits down. "So, I have a question." She tells me, I nod. "I, uh, really like Sokka. So, could you help me ask him out?" She asks, smiling sheepishly. "Sure." I tell her, we then get up to go to my room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, Sugar Queen, could you demonstrate with Twinkle Toes how to?" She questions, I blush then nod. We then go over there, "Hey Aang." I say, to the young boy I love, awkwardly. "Hey Katara." He responds, "So I have a question..." I tell him, he hides a smile and blush.

"Sure, what is it?" He asks, confident. I sigh, "Wanna go to do something fun...just the two of us?" I ask, his face turns red. "Uh...Katara, are you asking me out?" He questions, I nervously nod. He smiles and nods, "Sure." My best friend then comes as he leaves, she starts laughing.

"What's so funny?" I ask, "That wasn't a demonstration, I just wanted you to ask out Twinkle Toes." I get furious, "WHAT?!" I shout, "Well, you've got a date tomorrow. Bye Sugar Queen!" She says, still laughing. Well, at least it's with Aang. So, it's not that bad...It could be so much worse.