Kuroo Tetsuro x Reader Lemon

BIRTHDAY SURPRISE

Grumbling as you were walking home, you were freaking tired from work and your boyfriend is out of town. Looking at your watch, you rolled your eyes and sighed. "The fuck it's already 11. Overtime really sucks" Thank God the buses in your area are still functioning and the last trip is 12MN. Arriving at the bus stop, you sat down and thought about your boyfriend that was away for almost a week now. I miss that idiot... Just as you thought about him, your phone rang. Grabbing your phone, you looked at the screen and it was your boyfriend calling you. You smiled and answered his call. "Hey kitten" He greeted as you smiled. "Hi" he chuckled. "Are you on your way home?" He asked.

"Yeah. I'm waiting for the bus. It'll arrive 10 mins from now." You answered as he hummed. "How's work?" He asked and you sighed. "It was hell but finally it's my day off. How bout you?" He laughed from the other side. "What a hard working employee you are! I'm done with everything. I'll be back tomorrow night" he answered. "I miss you. Please come home" you murmured as he smiled. "Yeah. I'll come home soon. Imissyoutoo" The bus arrived and you told him you'll call back when you get home. He agreed and the call ended.

You sat near the door and grabbed your earphones as you listened to your Playlist that was on shuffle. The first music that played was Classic by MKTO which was your favorite. Everytime that plays you and Kuroo would sing and dance. You bobbed your head as you looked out the window looking at the city lights. Not long after, you arrived home. You were on the elevator when the song Simon Says by YC Banks played and you giggled. That song reminds you of your steamy nights with Kuroo.

As you opened the door, you turned on the lights and went straight to your bedroom. As you opened the door and turned the lights on, you dropped your bag and phone when you saw your boyfriend in a bed of roses wiggling his eyebrows at you. You blinked and rubbed your eyes. Maybe I'm just seeing things since I'm tired and horny. You thought but someone wrapped his arms around your waist. You flinched at first then look up to see your boyfriend smirking down at you.

"Welcome home. Now it's time for you to make use of your birthday present" he murmured in your ear as you blushed. He gave you the end of the ribbon that was tied to his pants. You looked shocked at first before he kissed you on the lips. He lifted you up as you wrapped your legs around his hips. You could feel something poking you as you moaned in his kiss. He plopped you down on the bed and began undressing you while leaving love bites all over your body.

"Tetsu~" you moaned as he looked back at your disheveled form. He opened your legs and smirked. "You're already so wet" he said causing you to blush furiously. "Shut up..." you mumbled and he chuckled. He pushed your panties aside and began to lick your pussy. You moaned as his tongue glided from your clit to your folds. He knew all your sweet spots and not long after, you came. He began to take off his pants and boxers as you looked at him up and down.

You trailed your fingers on his abs as you went on all fours and grabbed his long shaft, you kissed the tip and licked the head before you looked up at him and sucked him off. He moaned loudly and you smirked. He always loved it when you suck slowly and he loved it everytime you licked from the bottom to the top. He pulled your hair as he thrusted his hips. As he was about to cum, he pulled your face away as he came on your face. You smirked as he shook his head. Taking the his white polo off and wiping your face.

He pulled you on top of him as he sat down. You began to kiss as he slowly pulled you down on his long hard shaft. You moaned and scratched his back. "Ahh Tetsu you're so deep~" you moaned as he smirked and began to thrust. He trailed kisses on your neck and cupped your boobs as you went up and down his shaft. He then pulled out and placed you on all fours in the bed. He then pulled your hips up and thrusted hard. You moaned as you loved the pain and pleasure you were feeling.