Kuroo Tetsuro x Reader

~A/N: this is the part 2 of Sacrifices :) 

OVER

Looking outside the window, you can finally see your hometown, Japan. After years abroad, you finally got back and landed yourself a job at one of the best hospitals in the whole Japan. You smiled as you can't wait to see your boyfriend's face. You didn't tell him you were coming home, only Kenma, Kai and Yaku knew. It was his birthday today and the Nekoma team along with some close friends such as Hinata, Bokuto and Akaashi were going as well. You asked Kenma to reserve some rooms at the beach side resort. You sent money to his bank account and he agreed. Both you and Kenma prepared the party bit by bit. He was happy you were coming home as well since he missed you a lot. You'd often call him to ask how he was doing. Now he is a youtuber and a CEO of his own company which you are very proud. 

He laughed when he told you the news and you cried. You were very worried leaving him behind without you and Kuroo he'd often play his games all the time and forget to care for his wellbeing, Thankfully he didn't forget what you told him before going abroad. You were also a successful Doctor and had some modeling gigs abroad. You were offered a contract actually with the sister company of the modeling industry that Lev and her sister were on but you politely declined saying you'll be going back to Japan after you finish your course and that you're busy with school and apprenticeship. The understand your reasons but they still offered a contract to work with them for a year and will not bother you if you're busy. The conditions benefited both parties so you agreed, Since you wanted to save money as well.

As years passed, you were already on your fourth year in the industry and graduated from college, all that's left is the Doctorate for two years and an apprenticeship for a year. You saved quite a bit and asked Kenma if he knew someone who's selling houses in Japan, since you wanted to purchase one and live there when you come back. He contacted some people and gave you their emails, with a lot of choices, you finally found a house that isn't too small or too big and it's near Kenma's place as well so you bought that house and did some renovations. Sending the money to Kenma, he was the one who looked after the renovations. You went to the modeling industry and told them, you won't be able to renew the contract anymore since you'll be concentrating on the last two years of school plus the apprenticeship would be hectic. They understood but and will be ending the contract with the last 2 big projects that were given to you.

Agreeing since you still had time before school starts again. The first big project was the second biggest jewelry company and the second one was a garden shoot, it was an MV for the rising singer's song, since it was spring right now they decided the shoot will be at the very well known garden there. The pay was pretty big and you nodded. After those projects, the company decided to have a farewell dinner with you. It was a waste since you began to love the people you're with at the company and began to love modeling but that wasn't your dream. Your dream was to become a Doctor and that's what you're gonna follow. Kuroo knew you entered the modeling industry, you didn't want him to know but Hinata who was still in Brazil that time, sent him a picture of you on a magazine and you fought about it but in the end Kuroo accepted it.

He was worried that you being a model would affect your school and you'll get to know someone else and leave him and you scoffed. You assured him that you'll have an interview and you'll let the world know you have a wonderful boyfriend that was waiting for you back in Japan. He cried and you giggled, he was being emotional due to missing you and school works were piling up. You'd always comfort him until he falls asleep. Looking at his sleeping face on the screen, your tears fell. "Imissyoulove" you murmured before turning the call off. Now, back to the time that you'll be doing a photoshoot with the jewelry, you thought it would just be necklaces or bracelets but it was a damn crown. Your eyes widened and your manager laughed.