Tsukishima Kei x Reader

DINO ADDICTION

It all started with a dare with Nishinoya and Tanaka. "I bet you'll never get Tsukishima to wear this" Noya poined at the hoodie with cat ears that Tanaka was holding up. You smirked. "And if I do what will be my prize?" They both pondered and finally made a decision. "We'll treat you any lunch you want for a week." You smiled brightly. "DEAL!" Tanaka gave you the hoodie. "Give me 3 days. I'll send it to the group chat." They both nodded.

You were staying over your boyfriends house tonight since both of you had a project to finish. "Kei? Can we take a little break?" You grumbled. He looked at you and nodded his head. "I'll go get some snacks and drinks." He stood up and you opened your bag. Let the plan begin. You smirked waiting for your boyfriend to come up.

 As he entered the room, he set down the tray with 2 mini strawberry shortcakes that you bought before coming to his house and 2 glasses of iced tea. "Kei?" you called him and when he turned to you his face paled. "What is it?" "Can I ask you a biiiiiig favor love?" You smiled with your eyes closed. Did she just call me love? This can't be good. His sweat dropped. "Can you wear this for me?" You took out the hoodie inside your bag.

"NO!" he looked at you as if you were crazy. You were pouting and giving him your best puppy dog eyes. "Please?" He scowled at you and shook his head. "No means no (f/n)" you sighed and took out the paper bag you've been hiding. "Then I'll just throw this away then" You took out some dinosaur figurines and a dinosaur t-shirt "I was supposed to give this to you if you agreed to wear the hoodie."

You were about to pack the hoodie when he grabbed it from your hand and you smirked. "I thought you said you're not gonna wear it Kei" He clicked his tongue and put the hoodie on. You took out your phone and took a picture of him. "Thanks Kei! Now I have free lunch for a week starting next week." He didn't mind you at all, he was busy examining the dinosaur figurines and you giggled.

"You love it that much? Your dinosaur addiction is crazy!" He nodded his head and you smiled. CUTE! "Then why don't you try the t-shirt if it fits" He smiled. He took off the hoodie and gave it to you. "I wish you would smile at me like that" You pouted and proceeded to send the picture. He stood up and sat next to you. "Thanks (f/n)" He mumbled and kissed your cheek. You froze after sending the picture and he chuckled. "What?" 

You shake your head. "It's nothing" you smiled and kissed his cheeks. "Let's eat? I've been craving for Strawberry shortcake since yesterday" He nodded and kissed your cheeks again and began to eat. 

Crow Zone

(Gc/nn): *sent a photo* Here it is @RollingThunder &  @BaldGuy you both owe me lunch for a week!

RollingThunder: WTF! I can't believe it!

BaldGuy: There goes our money 💸💸💸

Jesus: you made another bet with her knowing you'll lose.   

Dadichi: It looks good on you Tsukishima

Sugamama: I bet you gave him something that made him say yes. right (f/n)?

(Gc/nn): You know me so well Senpai! lol

Yama: Tsuki nice!!! Good job (f/n)

King: pfft. so lame.

Sunshine: 😂😂😂

Saltyshima: 🙄🤦

-after story-

"So that's why" Tsukishima grumbled looking at his phone. "As payment for my humiliation, You have to share the lunches they buy for you." 

You giggled "Sure Kei"

"Buy the biggest one. Don't hold back" Tsukishima smiled 

"Of course. That was my plan all along" 

Nishinoya and Tanaka had chills running down their spine.

~A/N: here is the picture of the t-shirt 👇

(f/n) first name

(GC/NN) group chat nick name

Bold text - GC conversation

Italics - thoughts