Nishinoya Yu x Reader

LIBERO

Cool, that's the only thing that comes to mind whenever you see the libero of Karasuno. For the first time in your life, you found someone as cool as your brother and let me tell you, it made you feel a little ticklish and made your heart flutter when he received the spikes coming his way. Thank God Mori-nii asked me to come or else I would've missed this chance to see someone cool! You thought looking at the never ending rally currently happening on the court.

You just came with your brother to help the Nekoma players with their practice game with Karasuno. Since Nekoma has no manager, your brother asked if you could help a bit since your club was on break this weekend. You agreed since the team pestered you to say yes plus your best friend, Kenma Kozume, will be there too. Your brother was the libero of Nekoma, he was skilled in his position and you too, were skilled in the position you're playing in (f/s). It was two days one night trip so it wasn't that bad but being with Taketora's loud mouth for two days makes you want to rip off his mohawk.

The most awaited day of the practice match has finally come, you were carrying a big bag and was struggling a bit when Kuroo grabbed the bad and patted your head. "I'll carry it (f/n)-chan" he smiled and you thanked him. "You fell for me right? Right?" he grinned as you giggled. Your brother who heard it, kicked him and he kneeled over. "Ouch! You're so violent!" he whined as Yaku rolled his eyes. "Stop flirting with her!" he grumbled as Kuroo pouted. "She's old enough to have a boyfriend and plus she's taller than you" he said before Yaku had a black aura surrounding him before he pulled him by the ear. Kuroo giving you a look that says save me. You just grinned at him and waved. He knows your brother is a bit sensitive about his height but he still made a joke about it.

Shaking your head, you patted Kenma's head. He was beside you playing his PSP. "Kenma we should go" you murmured as he nodded.
As you saw Karasuno, one thing came to your mind, there were a lot of interesting characters. One looks like an angry blueberry, one is a hyper child like our Inouka, the blonde looks like he wanted to get away from the hyper child and the freckled boy beside him was trying to calm him down, maybe he's the middle man. You looked to the other side. There's a baldie, a tall gangster? You then looked at the silver haired beauty beside him. Woah! He looks beautiful! You thought then noticed Kuroo introducing himself, that's Karasuno's captain! Damn, those leg muscles tho. Then you saw a bit of black and blonde that you missed. Hmmm? Oh! The shortie there looks like he's smaller than nii-san but he gives off cool vibes.

"Let me introduce you to our manager for today, this is Yaku (f/n). Our Libero's younger sister" Kuroo introduced you as you bowed. "Please take care of me today" you smiled. Kiyoko introduced herself and two things caught your attention, her beauty mark beneath her lips and her big boobs. Damn. You thought looking down your chest. Both conversed a lot and told her that you were just helping them since your club was currently on break and you both giggled at some stories, she told you about the team. Tanaka and Nishinoya looked at the scene and sighed. "This is heaven don't you think Noya-san?" Tanaka said looking at a smiling Kiyoko. "Yeah Ryu" he murmured but he wasn't looking at Kiyoko but he was actually looking at you.

She looks as beautiful as Kiyoko-san. He thought before the teams were gathered for their warm ups. You readied their drinks and towels as you went beside Kiyoko to be the scorers for today. You grabbed your notebook and pen before standing next to her. "Are you going to record the game (f/n)-chan?" Kiyoko asked as you nodded. "I want to take down notes from both teams and give it to coach later" you grinned. "I've always been an observant person and could catch even the slightest movement, so I use it to my advantage" she smiled and nodded. "Such a scary team" she giggled as you smirked. "Too bad I'm not a part of their team" you said before hearing the whistle to start the game.