Haiba Lev x Reader

NOPE

In a family, there will always be someone who's an introvert and an extrovert. In your case, your brother who's a year older than you is an introvert while you are an extrovert. That's why you and his best friend are also quite close. Kenma would often sigh and regret letting you close to Kuroo since both of your energies are quite compatible. He'd get dragged out of his room to play volleyball. You were a wing spiker and with Kuroo being a middle blocker and Kenma being a setter, it is a perfect practice for you.

Chaos would always follow when you, Kuroo and Bokuto hangout. Akaashi would often scold you three and Kenma would just sigh and flick your forehead. He may not look like it but he is very very protective of you. One time Kuroo though it was funny to pin you to the wall and attempt to kiss you as a prank and when Kenma walked in with you in that position. Let's say he ran faster than he did in any game and kicked Kuroo on the crotch. You had to pull your brother away to help Kuroo since he was down clutching his poor balls and your brother was about to pounce on him again. As you pulled him away, gave Kuroo a disgusted face.

You sighed and begged him, telling him you'll spend time with him playing his favorite game and you'll sleep with him in his room

You sighed and begged him, telling him you'll spend time with him playing his favorite game and you'll sleep with him in his room. He was hesitant but with the power of your puppy dog eyes, he finally agreed. So you each grabbed Kuroo's feet and dragged him back home. The middle blocker never attempted anything after that. He was traumatized. When a guy attempts to flirt with you, Kuroo would be the one to warn them off or else Kenma would do his trick to make you kneel. He'd scare them off and you'll thank him with a kiss on the cheek or cook him a bento as a thanks and Kenma would make that face again which makes Kuroo paler than a ghost.

Now that you're a first year in high school, you attended Nekoma with your brother and Kuroo. You also joined the volleyball team. You were one of the top aces in the Japan. You even played in the Japan team as a starter on your last year in middle school. There were a lot of schools who invited you to play for them but you politely declined and went to Nekoma. You even met Ushijima and got along with him during the time you're playing at the Japan team. He was a weird fellow but he is very kind and blunt. He isn't that scary once you get to know him.

Days passed and you began to get used to Nekoma. You made friends and you were also put in the regulars at the club. You, Kenma and Kuroo were walking to school and you were humming and skipping. Excited for the practice game later. Kuroo just chuckled and patted your head "I can't wait for our game later." You smiled at him "I'm not gonna let you block my spikes Tetsu" and he huffed "wanna bet?" You giggled. "Sure! What will the bet be?" He pondered "then a date with yo-" he didn't get to finish when Kenma stepped on his toes. "Ouch!" He looked at Kenma and he was giving him a warning look. "I mean if I win. I'll buy you an apple pie and the three of us can eat it" he looked at Kenma for approval and he nodded. You cheered "ok deal!"  While Kuroo grumbled.