Tsukishima Kei x Reader

YELLOW

Yellow, you've always loved that color, and it also means happiness. You've been childhood friends with Tsukishima, even way before Yamaguchi. Both of your families are close. Since your mom and his mom are best friends. You grew up together.

He may act cold and salty towards others but he has a soft spot for you. You've always been together which is hard for you now that you've realized that you had feelings for him.

One day your mothers decided to have a mini vacation during the long weekend. Since it's the season for sunflowers, you suggested to go to the newest resort which had an amazing sunflower garden. Everyone agreed to go there and booked rooms for the vacation.

You were excited. Sunflowers were one of your favorite flowers aside from roses. They are big ang lovely not to mention they're yellow. I think the reason why I loved that color was because when the sun shines down Kei, his hair looks like it's golden yellow.

A knock was heard that caused your thoughts to stop. "Come in!" You said and the door opened revealing Kei with a notebook and a book with him. "Let's do the homework together. We'll finish faster." He suggested while coming inside your room.

Nodding you got your book and notebook then started your homework. After a while you both finished with a relieved sigh. "I can't believe our teacher gave us 5 pages as take home quiz and a homework too. He's the devil I tell you!" Tsukishima looked at you amused and patted your head. "At least we're done. I'm going home then. I still need to pack for tomorrow"

He left and you decided to pack your things too. Just after packing your mom called you down for dinner. After dinner you went to straight to your room and double checked your bag. Alright! I'm all set.

You got your towel and took a shower then laid on bed and slept. Your mother woke you up around 8 to get ready since it's a two hour drive from Miyagi. As you finished getting ready you load all your stuff in the van your parents rented and went on your way.

Tsukishima was seating next to you listening to his music. You were still a bit sleepy and decided to rest your head on Tsukishima's shoulder. He didn't mind at all. He even caressed your head to let you fall asleep faster. You smiled and began to doze off.

He looked at your sleeping face and decided to have a nap too. When your mother looked back to check on you, she saw you were both sleeping in a cute way. She took out her phone and took a picture. "Aaah. I can feel that we'll be a real family soon" your mom mumbled showing  Tsukishima's mother the picture she just captured which his mother giggled nodded in agreement.

As you arrived to the resort, you were woken up by Tsukishima's finger poking your cheeks. "We're here (f/n)" he whispered and you nodded rubbing your eyes. Haha she looks cute. Tsukishima smiled looking down at you. He already discovered he had feelings for you when he was still younger maybe around 8 or 9.

You were about to pick up your bag when Tsukishima snatched it from you. "I'll carry it." You smiled " such a gentleman" you teased him and he just scowled at you. Your mom checked you guys in and proceeded to your rooms.

"We'll be resting for a while. Why don't you two go site seeing?" Tsukishima's mother suggested while you nodded. "Let's go Kei!" You pulled him excitedly. "Slow down (f/n) or you'll fall" he warned but still allowed you to pull him. Both your mothers giggled while both of your fathers shared a knowing look and smiled.

You both were headed to the Sunflower garden until Tsukishima saw a vending machine near by. He stoped and asked you if you wanted anything since he was thirsty. You shook your head. "Let's just share" he nodded and went to the vending machine.

"I'm done. Let's go?" He walked beside you. "It's too bad Akiteru-nii has work." He just nodded his head. As you both arrived you gasped. "It's beautiful Kei! Look!" You gushed. Tsukishima who's looking at your smiling face answered "yeah. Beautiful indeed"

Pulling his hand you walked further down the Sunflower garden. Asking him to take pictures of you here and there. Until he asked you to rest first since he feels hot and sluggish. You nodded and crouched down looking at the sunflowers closely. Taking a pictures to show it to Akiteru when you arrive home.

As you were about to call Tsukishima to go back at the resort. You saw him pouring the remaining water on top of his head which you find hot. You took a picture of him and he looked your way smirking.

"Like what you see?" He teased. You smiled and answered "yeah. Too bad it isn't mine" then you walked off leaving him standing there dumbfounded. He then ran to catch up with you. he was about to say something but saw your ears and cheeks red.

His eyes widened and pulled you close to him. "Ehh? So (f/n) likes me then?" You struggled from his hug while he laughed at your weak attempt. Finally you gave up and sighed. "Yeah i like you. So what?" He smirked and pull you chin towards him "then it's mutual" he kissed your lips and you blushed.

Feels like I'm dreaming. Am I? Standing in the middle of my favorite flower garden, hugging and kissing the person I liked for a long time. It feels like time stopped and it's just the two of us. Let me just pinch my arm a little to make you this is reality.

You pinched your arm. "Nope not dreaming at all" you mumbled while Tsukishima chuckled. "It's not a dream (f/n) starting today you're mine" he looked down at you smiling. It's one of those rare smiles he gives from time to time. You smiled back and hugged him.

-after story-

"Let's go back and tell our family. I don't want to keep anything from them" you said while Tsukishima smirked. "No need to tell them. I think they already know" you looked at him confused, he was staring at something or someone with that, realization hit you like a truck.

Your head snapped to the direction your boyfriend was looking at and saw both or your parents smiling. "This is gonna be a long vacation" you mumbled and groaned while pressing your head on his chest. You can feel it rumbling. At least we're both happy that's what matters.

As you walked in the direction of your parents, you were bombarded with questions. Your mom was smirking saying she already knew this would happen soon enough, his mom was smiling nodding happily while both of your fathers exchanged hand shakes and both of your sweat dropped.

~A/N:
(F/N)- first name
Italics -  thoughts