Kageyama Tobio X Reader

Dream Come True

(Y/N) and Kageyama both went to Kitagawa Daiichi and were classmates since first year in middle school, they became close friends and everyday both started to grow feelings for one another.

It was almost your graduation day, the most dreadful day for you. It's not only the day when you'll have to live with your cousin since both your parents were going abroad because of your father's work but also your last day with Kageyama. You and Kageyama will both attend different schools, Him enrolling to Karasuno because of the famous Coach Ukai and You enrolling at Aoba Johsai because of your cousin.

*Graduation Day at Kitagawa Daiichi

"Tobio! Let's take a picture together" (Y/N) smiled as she ran to Kageyama.

"Do we have to (F/N)?" The setter sighed as he sees you running towards him with a smile.

"Of course. It's a very special day for the both of us. Plus I want to have a picture with you since this is the last time we'll be together" your smile faded at the last part. He was confused at first then he remembered that both of you are going to different high schools.

"Then let's get it over with" with that response, you pulled him by the arm and took a picture. "One more Tobio"

"(F/N)! We're going now" you heard your father shout as both him and your mother were waiting for you by the gate. "Just a minute dad!"

You faced Kageyama again "I hope we'll still stay as friends even if we're not together anymore Tobio. Always remember that if you got any problems, I'm always here to listen to you. Ok?"

Kageyama nods his head and hugs you tight. You hugged him back and pulled away. "I'll see you around Tobio!" And with that Kageyama stares at your retreating figure fading away. Missing his chance to confess to the girl he likes.

* In the present time in Karasuno *

Kageyama walks towards the gym for practice and notices Hinata run towards him with full speed, Kageyama being very competitive with the ball of sunshine also runs with full speed until they both reach the gym.

"It's my win Kageyama" the ball of sunshine brags at the frowning setter.

"Yeah yeah let's warm up and practice our quicks again" Kageyama says as he started to warm up at the side. Hinata responds with a simple nod of the head and starts warming up as well.

"Gather around! Sensei has an announcement to make" Sawamura shouts. As the members gather together. Takeda Sensei smiles and started his announcement.

"Aoba Johsai requests another game with you guys. Since the last game we were the ones who requested. Now I think it's fine to have a practice match with them now that we have Asahi and Nishinoya in the team" the teacher smiles at the ace and the libero.

"Ha? Another game they say? Bring it on! We'll win again!" Tanaka says as he takes of his shirt and waves it around.

"Tanaka urusai" Ennoshita says as he rolls his eyes at the wing spiker. Both Sawamura and Sugawara looked at each other and nodded.

"Then sensei we accept the offer. May we have the details?" The captain looks back at Takeda Sensei.

"We'll have the game at Tuesday next week. We have classes so we'll leave right after. It's just 1 game with them. I'll arrange for the bus after this" Takeda sensei finishes and smiles at the team.